Business Manager - Performance Products/ARMEX
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Job Title: Business Manager-Performance Products/ARMEX
Department: SPD (Specialty Products Division)
Reports To: Director, Specialty Chemicals
Provide business management, leadership and commercial expertise to ensure that each of the brands that make up Performance Products and ARMEX achieve the targeted business performance.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement strategies for each of the Performance Products and ARMEX brands aligned with Core Business strategies and policies set by SPD leadership and the Director, Specialty Chemicals.
- P&L responsibility for Performance Products Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate and Flow K Potassium Bicarbonate brands.
- Full P&L Accountability for the ARMEX brand and Responsibility to the ArmaKleen JV.
- Manage the CHD Area Sales Managers who support the ARMEX brand and the ArmaKleen JV
- Manage and coordinate contract process including negotiation of commercial and legal terms & conditions
- Manage the forecasting and budgeting process for assigned brands.
- Work with the Specialty Chemicals National Sales Manager to develop Area Sales Manager objectives that support the brand objectives of Performance Products.
- Develop and manage marketing programs and end-use segment strategies aligned with SPD strategies, within budget.
- Lead the Performance Products business team.
- Awareness of Responsible Care Guiding principles.
- Travel up to 40%
Education and Experience
- BS degree from an accredited academic institution. Technical degree preferred. MBA preferred.
- 8+ years’ experience in B2B product and/or business management in the specialty chemical industry.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong managerial, team building and communication skills to effectively lead cross functional teams and utilize internal support personnel.
- Excellent problem analysis and resolution skills at the strategic and functional level.
- Strong financial and analytical proficiency.
- Strong written and verbal skills and the ability to make professional presentations and proposals to both internal management and with customers.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office and CRM
- Must have the ability to study, identify, understand, prioritize, plan and clearly articulate market and customer requirements – even when only partial data exists
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More