A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Replenishment Manager – Hybrid Role
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Replenishment Manager to support our Target team located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. This will be a hybrid role with the employee sharing time between a home office and our Minneapolis headquarters.
- Develop relationships with counterparts at Target to align on sales and promotional forecasts and supply chain initiatives
- Provide weekly reporting and analysis of business results to customer, internal supply chain, and sales team
- Utilize POS data to stay ahead of trends; validate customer forecast data to ensure positive guest experience
- Manage inventory levels below Target OOS goals without driving Unproductive Inventory.
- Pre- and post-promotional analysis to improve future promotional performance as well as forecast accuracy
- Build weekly shipment forecasts for internal planners on key categories
- Monitor weekly vendor performance metrics, identify areas of opportunity; communicate findings and recommendations
- Analyze supply chain metrics to identify issues and improve business practices
- Ownership of new item setup process and data accuracy, as well as ongoing item maintenance
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain or related field
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain or Replenishment (CPG Industry preferred)
- Experience with database management (Excel, Access, Power BI)
- Experience using data analytics applications (SOLYS preferred)
- Experience with Target systems a plus (POL, IMN/PIM, Greenfield, Vendor IQ, Launchpad)
- Strong analytical skills for frequent ad hoc reporting and analysis
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More