Associate Financial Analyst
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Participates in Financial Planning, Budgeting, Analysis and Reporting, working with cross functional teams to aid decision-making and drive profitability throughout the organization. Works to develop financial analysis and coordinates with the manager to develop business modeling, leveraging data and information from multiple sources. Must be analytical and responsive in a fast-paced environment that delivers quality output and results.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Responsible for reporting and analysis, and decision support functions.
- Support function for the Operations team to help implement data analytical decision making.
- Supports financial analysis needed to provide insight into financial trends, successes, and opportunities for improvement.
- Partners with business stakeholders to prepare accurate budgets/forecasts that represent current and future business trends, incorporate operational initiatives and meet established targets.
- Contributes accountability to results and financial success.
- Ensures that financial/business analyses and processes are reviewed and revised as financial and business conditions change.
- Acts in a multi-discipline project leadership role working towards the development of new solutions, processes, tools and systems.
- Generate specialized ad hoc reports and perform analysis as requested by Supervisor, business partners/clients, and other Business Unit stakeholders.
- Deep dives data extracts to identify actionable opportunities for financial and operational improvement
- Identify opportunities for process improvement
- Comply with Water Pik’s Ethics and Code of Business Conduct.
Operating Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: sumproduct, pivot tables, vlookups, indexing, offsets, and choose functions).
- Ability to multi task, gather data from multiple sources, prioritize, and manage/manipulate data.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, stay organized, and deliver quality deliverables.
- Must be a dedicated team player, capable of working independently, and self-motivated.
- Knowledge of Oracle is a plus
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2-4 years of Data Analytics experience.
- Consumer Packaged Goods or similar industry preferred.
- Experienced partnering with remote teams; be responsive and aid decision making.
- Experience and education must combine to yield a high level of technical expertise and analytical ability.
Other Qualifications & Physical Requirements
- Dependable, flexible, team-oriented and willing to take initiative to see work through to completion.
- Detail-oriented with strong communication, organizational and analytical skills.
Reporting Relationship: Reports to Finance Manager II
Supervisory Duties: none
Salary and Benefits
Water Pik, Inc., a partner company of Church & Dwight Company, Inc., offers an extensive Total Reward package for this position, including:
Estimated pay: $47,500-$71,200 Annual Salary
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance / Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending / Health Savings Account / Commuter Reimbursement Account
Vacation / Holiday / Sick Time / Pandemic Leave / Short and Long Term Disability / Life & AD&D / Spouse/Child Optional Life / Supplemental Life & AD&D / Family and Medical Leave / Bereavement
Adoption Assistance / Tuition Reimbursement / Employee Assistance Program / Identity Theft Protection / Critical Illness Insurance
Savings and Profit Sharing Plan / 401(k) Match / Employee Stock Purchase Plan
This information is provided in compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and is the company's good faith and reasonable estimate of the compensation range and benefits offered for this position. The compensation offered to the successful applicant may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, location, and other job-related reasons.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More