Sr. Payroll Administrator
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Sr. Payroll Administrator
Works as part of corporate payroll team processing biweekly payrolls for our manufacturing plants. Point of contact for employees regarding payroll matters.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Ensures collection of employee hours using an Automated Time and Attendance System.
- Creates payroll export files from Time and Attendance System for entry into payroll software.
- Runs audit reports for verification and reconciles payroll registers to source documents.
- Handles check settlement process.
- Answers employee and management queries related to payroll.
- Prepares/creates payroll reports for management and department use.
- Provides clerical support as needed to maintain department recordkeeping.
- Supports the function of the G/L interface.
- Responsibility of researching tax issues
- Handles projects of greater complexity.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- HS Diploma. Some college preferred.
- FPP or CPP desired, but not required
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience with Workday, and multi-state payroll processing.
- Proficiency with ADP tax filing and wage garnishments.
- Knowledge of Workforce Software, and SAP a plus.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More