Marketing Associate I at Water Pik
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Showers Marketing Associate will report directly to the Director of Showers Marketing, and will manage or provide support, in a variety of areas including Marketing Communications, New Product Development, Trade Marketing, Packaging Development, Market Research and others.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Provides support on Showers Consumer Marketing efforts – including participating in (and sometimes managing) PR efforts and partnering with the Digital Marketing team to guide development of digital collaterals/ads/assets.
- Supports NPD teams, and sometimes takes lead on, Showers New Product Development projects – including but not limited to competitive analysis, product design, pricing and financial analysis.
- Serves as Marketing consultant for line review planning at Hardware/Grocery/Drug/other accounts. Partners with Marketing Director on planning for other accounts as needed.
- Manages, or supports, new product/brand research. Designs surveys for new product “Friends and Family” and “Pilot” surveys, executes those surveys and reports results/recommendations to Marketing/Engineering teams.
- Communicates with, and manages, design agencies for development of Waterpik showers packaging graphics (per style guide) as part of the NPD process, and develops graphics for account-specific structures as needed.
- Leads POP graphics design/development for Hardware/Grocery/Drug/other accounts as needed.
- Supports Sales team with in-person presentations at line reviews/meetings when needed.
- Works closely with cross functional team members to ensure direction and understanding in the areas of new product development, product improvements, marketing strategies/programs, consumer messaging, and product lifecycle management.
Additional Functions: Participates in other related projects, as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Four year degree (Business/Marketing Major), with 2-4 years marketing experience (Product/Channel marketing preferred )
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Well organized, attention to detail and ability to influence change
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to travel up to 20% - both domestic & international
Other Qualifications & Physical Requirements
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and sense of curiosity
- Passionate and self-motivated
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple priorities
- Adept at building relationships and working in cross functional teams
- Exhibits strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Strong understanding of planning and execution of consumer communications materials and services
- Ability to work effectively as an individual contributor and as a member of a team
Reporting Relationship: Reports to Director of Marketing, Showers
Supervisory Duties: None
Salary and Benefits
Water Pik, Inc., a partner company of Church & Dwight Company, Inc., offers an extensive Total Reward package for this position, including:
Estimated pay: $53,200-$79,800 Annual Salary
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance / Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending / Health Savings Account / Commuter Reimbursement Account
Vacation / Holiday / Sick Time / Pandemic Leave / Short and Long Term Disability / Life & AD&D / Spouse/Child Optional Life / Supplemental Life & AD&D / Family and Medical Leave / Bereavement
Adoption Assistance / Tuition Reimbursement / Employee Assistance Program / Identity Theft Protection / Critical Illness Insurance
Savings and Profit Sharing Plan / 401(k) Match / Employee Stock Purchase Plan
This information is provided in compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and is the company's good faith and reasonable estimate of the compensation range and benefits offered for this position. The compensation offered to the successful applicant may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, location, and other job-related reasons.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More