A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Perform all facets of the mixing and blending process to ensure the fill of the production schedules and orders on a continual basis. Ensure all products meet customer specifications.
Shift: Overnights, 6pm to 6am
2-2-3 Rotation Work Schedule
Base Wage: $23.50 / hour
$1.00 shift differential for overnights
Upon hiring and completion of C&D training candidate will be able to;
- Receive and unload incoming chemical trucks and complete and maintain all necessary documentation.
- Receive and unload incoming dry dock trucks and complete and maintain all necessary documentation.
- Receive and unload incoming railcars and complete and maintain all necessary documentation.
- Switch out totes from the production lines as needed, ensuring chemically compatible totes are spotted on the lines.
- Manage full totes (wash and organize totes) until they can be reclaimed. Organize empty totes to ensure they are ready to be swapped out at the lines.
- Reclaim full totes into the appropriate reclaim tank, ensuring chemical compatibility. Dump/wash waste totes.
- Maintain polybor and salt fill levels by hanging supersacks and loading hoppers as necessary.
- Operate material handling equipment, including forklift.
- Safely handle raw materials and chemicals following SOPs and wearing appropriate PPE.
- Be able to operate a computer, checking email and processing scheduling/duties software on a daily basis.
- Operate the Oxi production process, ensuring all dry goods and finished goods are filled and batched up appropriately.
- Be able to perform rail moves and submit a rail switch to order/release railcars.
- Organize/put away all raw materials in their assigned locations. Understand how raw materials are organized.
- Help out higher tier compounders as needed.
- Be able to effectively communicate with coworkers in compounding, ensuring any items of concern are communicated early to affected individuals.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Regular and predictable attendance is required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good organizational/time management skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work for long periods of time under pressure in order to produce results.
- Basic chemical and mechanical aptitude.
- Capable of making decisions and illustrate ambiguity.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum three (3) years of experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Compounding or batching experience highly preferred.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More