National Business Manager
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
National Business Manager, Walmart
Direct and manage the sales process for Walmart Canada on assigned categories, ensuring all C&D goals and objectives are being executed and accomplished.
- Develop and implement annual business plans to achieve sales, share and profit goals and priorities consistent with C&D brand and corporate strategies
- Develop and sustain cross-functional working partnership with Walmart to ensure 'best in class' partnership for assigned categories
- Work collaboratively with the Customer, Broker Partner, Team Lead, National Accounts Director, Trade Marketing, Revenue Management, Deduction Analysts and other internal stakeholders to identify, develop and execute best in class plans
- Achieve strategic execution targets for all C&D products, with emphasis on maximizing product volume and margin contribution
- Coordinate and communicate all relevant account program information for retail sales team support with Advantage Solutions Broker partners (merchandising, pricing, distribution, pricing, planograms)
- Report on all customer-specific competitive and banner trend information on a weekly/quarterly basis
- Provide forecast information to the demand planning team through shipment, inventory and POS analysis to meet forecast accuracy objectives
- Lead development and execution of joint business plans and strategic partnerships relative to assigned categories
- Leverage insights to influence customer category strategy and decision making
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Must have a minimum 4-6 years of CPG sales experience, preferably with National retailer
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and syndicated POS data
- Strong strategic negotiation skills and influence-based selling skills (GAP training is an asset)
- Solid communication and presentation skills (JBP experience is preferred)
- Proven ability to transform shopper insights and data (i.e. Nielsen) into actionable, customer-relevant plans
- Retail Link experience is preferred
- Experience managing portfolio at both gross and net sales levels an asset
The ideal candidate will possess strengths in core competencies such as: TEAM PLAYER, strategic thinking, quality decision making, dealing with ambiguity, priority management, and effective communicator.
Church and Dwight Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a barrier-free, inclusive and accessible work environment. Applicants may be entitled to reasonable accommodation in respect of a legally protected characteristic in accordance with applicable human rights legislation. If you require accommodation on this basis, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please inform our Human Resources department if you require an accommodation in completing this application for employment or for otherwise participating in the application process.
Canada is more than its hulking-mountain, craggy-coast good looks: it also cooks extraordinary meals, rocks cool culture and unfurls wild, moose-spotting road trips.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More