A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
We currently have an excellent opportunity located at our Manufacturing plant in Old Fort, OH working:
- Thursday – 11:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Friday – 7:30 p.m. - 7:30 a.m.
- Saturday – 7:30 p.m. - 7:30 a.m.
- Sunday – 7:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m.
The Shipping Receiving Clerk is responsible for order processing to ensure internal and external customer needs are met.
What you’ll do:
- Process Customer Orders
- Maintain Inventory Control
- Schedule inbound and outbound freight
- Interact professionally and be courteous with Carriers, Customers, Outside Warehouse, Corporate, Other Plants, Shipping/Receiving Operators, and other plant departments
- Participate in the Quality Improvement Process
- Coverage of phone.
- Troubleshoots routine office equipment
- Follow SOP’s
- Familiar with the plant food safety program and basic HACCP principles
What you’ll need:
- Computer skills a must – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to multi-task
- Must excel in fast-paced environment consistently
- Be detail oriented
- SAP and WMS experience preferred
- Must be able to work well in a team environment
- Must be committed to continuous improvement
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2 years’ experience in manufacturing or distribution environment preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we’ll offer:
- Competitive salary including annual bonus & Stock Incentive Program
- Comprehensive benefits package along with generous 401K
- Career ownership & development
- Diversity & Sustainability
Church & Dwight Co. Inc., a $3.5 billion company, was founded in 1846 and is headquartered in Ewing, New Jersey. We are one of the fastest growing Consumer Packaged Goods companies and as a testament to our performance; the company was added to the S&P 500 in 2016. Church & Dwight is a leader in the Household Consumer Products and Personal Care industry, with such brands as ARM & HAMMER, Trojan, First Response, Nair, Spinbrush, Oxi Clean, Vitafusion, Orajel, Batiste and more.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More