Inventory Control Technician - Raw Materials
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Ensure all finished goods and raw material inventories are reconciled in a timely manner, and that both WMS and SAP reflect the physical inventory on hand.
- Performs daily Finished Goods cycle counting vs. WMS and SAP.
- Performs daily raw material cycle counts vs WMS and SAP.
- Reconciles inventory variances and ensures quantities and lot codes in WMS and SAP.
- Reviews daily order run out reports to determine FG exception issues.
- Works with corporate office CSRs and Planners to minimize order cuts.
- Works to insure all necessary SAP adjustments occur to minimize any order cuts.
- Plans daily contingency plans with shipping and receiving to enable customer orders to meet appointments without cuts.
- Coordinates with production planner to ensure product availability in order to meet facility’s on time fill goals.
- Communicates and works with local and Corporate Quality department with disposition of any “on hold” product.
- Monitors the facility’s space utilization and coordinates the shipment of overflow warehouse as needed.
- Ensures all customer returns are processed into the facility in a timely and accurate manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational/time management skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work for long periods of time, under pressure, to produce results.
- Analytical ability with an aptitude for data/numbers.
- Knowledge of transportation procedures/practices, warehouse system, and inventory management software.
- Microsoft Office literate.
- Capable of making decisions and illustrate ambiguity.
- Forklift Certification and proficiency with a clean safety record preferred.
Education and Experience:
- High school degree or equivalent and minimum three (3) years experience working in a Inventory Control / Distribution environment.
- Forklift Certification and proficiency preferred.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More