A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The eCRM Manager leads the overall strategy and planning for consumer acquisition and retention, marketing automation and email marketing campaigns across Church & Dwight brands. This role will be responsible for robust eCRM and personalization program management (existing and emerging). The E-CRM Manager will develop the overarching email activation calendar for the organization and will partner with the Brand teams on brand and campaign-specific objectives, campaign planning, consumer journey mapping and campaign analysis. The role requires seamless partnership with Brand, IT and Creative Services for effective execution. This position understands consumer engagement strategies as well as emerging acquisition and retention best practices and trends and is accountable for continuous evaluation and optimization.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Leads program management and continuous planning and optimization for existing eCRM initiatives (e.g. OxiClean)
- Conceptualizes new programs and leads strategic planning, launch and management for additional CHD brands including Arm + Hammer, Orajel and Vitafusion.
- Leads the development of master CHD email marketing activation calendar by brand and assists with brand-specific consumer journey and content strategies.
- Champions the consumer journey and experience and builds and executes programs to integrate eCRM into total brand planning.
- Expert at first party data acquisition and management and familiarity with best practices and regulations (e.g. CCPA)
- Use data mining and other analytical techniques to gain insight into customers to improve the effectiveness of communications and products.
- Identify and explore relevant third-party data sources to enhance customer profiles.
- Develops and continuously optimizes consumer acquisition and retention strategies, incorporating test & learn opportunities
- Develops an effective program return model accounting for lead quality, cost per lead, engagement, lifetime value and total brand objectives.
- Identifies audience segmentation and activation opportunities for scale ups across paid and owned touchpoints.
- Accountable for eCRM playbook, best practice sharing, case studies and organizational learning.
- Subject matter expert and integral part of internal agency team; Digital liaison among Brand Teams, agencies and cross functional teams on eCRM initiatives.
Education and Experience
- 7-10 years digital marketing experience, with a minimum of 3 years in eCRM program leadership.
- 1-3 years CPG hands-on digital marketing and email management
- Proven expertise in consumer engagement strategies, persona development and consumer journey mapping
- Consumer acquisition and retention best practices including lead generation and drip campaign development
- Ability to connect eCRM initiatives to other brand activations to deliver total brand plans
- Digital content strategy and “editorial” calendar planning across touchpoints
- Post-even measurement, analytics, reporting and optimizations
- Database management and audience segmentation
- Bachelor’s degree
Skills and Competencies
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Google Analytics
- Digital measurement
- Microsoft Office suite, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Proven program management and project management excellence
- Ability to partner cross-functionally
- Strong digital analytics skills required
- Attention to detail with strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Ability to influence, drive organizational alignment and decision making
- Vendor and agency management
- Outstanding communication
- Speed and agility
- Relationship building
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More