A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
We are recruiting for a Warehouse Operative on a permanent basis to support our Logistics Department based at our Warehouse in Folkestone, Kent.
Our Warehouse provides components to our factory in Folkestone, Kent, and our operatives are responsible for ensuring the correct handling and storage of both incoming and outgoing goods.
Regular duties include:
- Receiving supplier component deliveries, ensuring correctness of deliveries against the delivery documents, ensuring that there are no discrepancies in quantity and quality.
- Handling and locating stock accurately, ensuring no damages during handling.
- Dispatching components in a timely and correct manner, following safe handling & loading procedures.
- Ensuring that the issue of components is in line with the correct stock and batch rotation practice.
- Stock taking within the component warehouse.
Education and experience required:
- Valid forklift license – Counterbalance and VNA.
- Experience of working in a Warehouse environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to follow instructions and SOPs with an organized and methodical approach.
- Computer literate with experience of SAP an advantage.
You will be required to work a shift pattern of 12 hours, on a 4 day on, 4 days off shift pattern. The shift start times are staggered and cover from 5am through to 8pm.
In return we offer a competitive package, including 23 shifts annual leave, a pension matched up to 9%, discretionary annual bonus and membership of a health cash plan.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.co.uk/
When applying for a role and sending your cv, you understand that the Company will hold your personal data in relation to your prospective employment and will process that data for legitimate business reasons within the requirements of UK data protection laws currently in effect and as they become applicable, including the Data Protection Act 1998, the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679)) and any successor legislation. Candidate Privacy Notice.
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More