A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Provides leadership to the plant production, quality and maintenance to assure a high quality, low cost finished product.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the safety, health, and well being of employees.
- Responsible for daily operations; providing leadership, focus and direction to the operations team.
- Responsible for industrialization and successful launches for new programs.
- Lead daily production meetings.
- Maximize efficiency through the design and implementation of improved manufacturing strategies and allocate assets and resources to meet quality, safety, cost, delivery, and volume and productivity goals.
- Develop and maintain department budgets.
- Help lead the implementation of Lean and problem solving methodologies.
- Benchmarks, develops, and implements the operating plan to ensure production requirements are satisfied.
- Provides focus to the critical business/leverage issues that will have the biggest impact on plant performance.
- Allocate limited resources and place emphasis on the effective use of resources throughout the operation.
- Assures long term development and training of the line technicians and support team.
- Create a flexible organization that can respond quickly to changes in product demand.
- Provide leadership in team effectiveness by sharing information and encouraging the participation of all team members, building commitment to common goals and motivating team members, support continuous improvement.
- Assist in compliance with all federal, state, local, and corporate policies, laws, and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Regular and predictable attendance is required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational/time management skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work for long periods of time, under pressure, to produce results.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to operate a computer with knowledge of Windows.
- Record of successful goal setting, achievement, employee engagement, and management.
- Strategic planner with qualitative solutions and quantifiable results.
- Experience in managing and motivating, and leading a diverse workforce.
- Capable of making decisions and demonstrate ambiguity
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree required in Engineering, Business, Logistics and Materials Management, Supply Chain Management, Finance, or other related field.
- Minimum five years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Supervisory experience is required
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More