Sr. Manager, HRBP Commercial
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Title: Sr. Manager, HRBP Commercial
Department: Human Resources
Reports to: Director, US HR and Service Delivery
This role will act as a strategic partner to the commercial business and is the primary point of contact between these functions and HR senior leadership to address business needs touching all HR functions and capabilities including employee engagement & culture, talent acquisition, talent management, total rewards and employee relations.
This role requires a high level of business and financial acumen, fact-based decision making and counsel to effectively partner with senior leadership across the commercial function and to build/execute an HR strategy in support of our organization’s critical success drivers.
This will role will require you to establish business credibility, through demonstrated HR knowledge and expertise and strong working relationships with the HR COEs.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage and execute against a broad base of HR programs and initiatives aligned with the business strategy.
- Ability to collaborate with Commercial leaders to ensure organization structure is aligned to deliver against organizational and functional level multi-year strategy.
- Designing and building an organization capable of executing the strategic direction.
- Provide strong HR Leadership to direct reports within the HR function and Admin Shared Services team.
- Identify, propose, and implement HR best practices; leverage expertise and utilize resources to support and promote client group business objectives.
- Provide expertise in the following areas and support of Church & Dwight programs: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, change management, learning and development, recognition programs, D&I and organization design.
- Handle high-level HR issues and highly confidential assignments.
- Assist business leaders to drive their talent agendas with strong ability to advise in the areas of training & development, and succession planning; design and propose initiatives and programs to train and develop employees, increase productivity, improve morale, motivate employees, and create a positive employee relations environment to ensure we maintain Church and Dwight as “A Place People Matter”.
- Builds workforce plans to increase the skills, engagement and productivity of the workforce to meet current and future business needs.
- Partnering with project management or leading projects that impact the Commercial organization and other HR initiatives.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in business, HR or related major is required, Master’s degree is preferred.
- 10+ years HR experience in all aspects of HR management, with emphasis on consulting, employee relations, and organizational development.
- Strong management skills and communications skills to build and maintain excellence within the HR group.
- Strong attention to detail, fact-based decision making, listening skills, influential management, critical thinking and proactive management style from identification to execution is a must.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More