Senior Clinical Scientist
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Job Title: Senior Clinical Scientist – Global Product Safety & Clinical Affairs Dept.
Department: Research & Development
Reports To: Program Manager or Research Manager
This individual will be responsible for management and coordination of safety, efficacy and claim substantiation studies across a diverse product portfolio worldwide. The individual will manage all aspects of studies conducted at external contract research labs and academic institutions including study initiation, protocol, monitoring and reporting
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with multifunctional teams to develop scientifically sound testing strategies, regulatory and GCP/GLP/ICH compliant protocols, study and budget timelines to meet project goals and timing; and communicate with product development on status updates
- Preparation and update of global clinical standard operating procedures and collaboration with product development to provide oversight on global clinical projects
- Interact closely with principal investigators to ensure timely and effective execution of studies
- Responsible for protocol development and monitoring, data management, interpretation of statistical results, reporting and study closure
- Monitor external literature and activities to ensure consistency and best standards for clinical safety, efficacy and claim substantiation
- Collaborate with multifunctional teams to ensure that project goal and timelines are met and quality and regulatory compliance are achieved.
Education and Experience
- PhD/Masters/BS from an accredited institution in biological science related field
- 2-5 years of experience in consumer product/personal care/medical device industries
- Clinical study management with contracted Clinical research sites in Europe, Latin America and Far East is a plus
- Certification in CRA or CRC is a plus
Skills and Competencies
Excellent oral and written communication and problem-solving skills; organized; able to perform independently; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More