National Accounts Manager
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Direct and manage the sales process for the assigned businesses for the Dollar General Household account.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
Attainment of annual sales, trade-spending, and profit goals
- Ability to interpret and leverage Syndicated and consumption data to help deliver overall goals
- Work closely with category and replenishment support team to analyze business performance to drive incremental growth opportunities and deliver KPIs
- Responsible for overall financial management (Thor, Trade Spend, Deductions, Markdowns, SG&A)
- Build cross-functional relationships at the customer to maximize CHD results
- Collaborate with the customer, internal sales, & marketing functions for development of promotional strategies, special products/prepacks, new item co-creations, and to execute brand strategies
Skills and Competencies
- Action Oriented/Priority Setting/Drive For Results
- Decision Quality
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Technical Skills
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Must have a minimum 4-6 years of experience selling within CPG industry
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Syndicated Data, Trade Promotion Management
- Position requires individual to have a thorough understanding of business financials and experience presenting to executive level personnel within their own company; and at top Retailers.
- Must possess a “General Manager” mindset owing every aspect of the business
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More