Human Resources Intern
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Human Resources Intern
The Human Resources internship will be project based and focused on various human resources initiatives. The internship includes assessing and assisting with the continuous roll out of the askHR function for our employees.
The intern will report to the Ask HR Manager.
This role will provide the opportunity to gain on-the-job experience at a leading Consumer Products Goods (CPG) company and learn what it is like to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment. This will be a summer internship opportunity. The location is remote based. The intern will work during eastern time zone hours.
- Collaborate with the HR Leadership Team and Director of HR to support HR project launch plans
- Identify opportunities for efficiency improvements
- Assist with creating a US Master content tracking sheet identifying policies and programs that are harmonized, not-harmonized, applicable to salaried only, what policies get pointed to the hourly handbook, etc.
- Rename all Related Guides and Forms that currently have a date as part of the title
- Assist with testing in June for the pilot launch of internal HR service
- Work on special projects
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated interest in pursuing a career in human resources or communications
- Project management skillset demonstrated through classwork, prior jobs, school clubs or volunteering
- Demonstrated initiative and a strong drive for results
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills as demonstrated through classwork, prior jobs, school clubs or volunteering
- Must be creative and have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and detail orientation
- Ability to learn and adapt in a dynamic and ambiguous environment
- Strong technical skills including Office 365 including Excel and PowerPoint
- Intermediate MS Excel proficiency
- Sophomore, Junior or Senior in college
- Obtaining a bachelor’s degree in preferred majors such as Business or Human Resources,
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future work authorization or visa sponsorship
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More