Associate Transportation Analyst/Planner
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Transportation & WarehousingDepartment Corporate Transportation
At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Transportation Planning team is looking for a driven and adaptable Transportation Analyst/Planner whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located in our Global Corporate Headquarters of Ewing, NJ, you will be responsible for the transportation operations for a number of assigned facilities.
What you’ll do:
• Manage the transportation and operational activities of a primary shipping facility within the Church & Dwight network, with exposure to co-packing and raw material vendors
• Represent the Corporate Transportation Department as the internal liaison between Transportation, our selected carrier base, and the operational needs of our plants and distribution centers
• Utilize existing technology such as PowerBi and FourKites to analyze carrier performance by origin, destination, customer, mode, etc. and proactively ensure ontime delivery
• Participate in carrier selection for the Corporate Transportation Program and manage carrier relationships throughout the entire supply chain.
• Project Analysis involving Cross-Functional logistics teams, including Purchasing, Customer Logistics, Production Planning, and Distribution to discover and resolve new opportunities for the Company
What you’ll need:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 0-3 years experience in a logistics or transportation environment
• An understanding of Logistics Systems, Transportation Management Systems and SAP experience preferred
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite of products, with focus on Microsoft Excel
• Superior interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and the ability to communicate effectively to internal and external customers
• The ability to be well organized and handle multiple priorities in a fast paced and team oriented environment
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More