International Logistics Fulfilment Specialist
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Are you an experienced Logistics Co-ordinator with a background in a range of International Markets? Are you organised and able to provide excellent customer service to a range of stakeholders?
If the answer is yes - then look no further. Church & Dwight UK Ltd have an exciting 12 month fixed-term opportunity for an International Logistics Fulfilment Specialist to join our team based in Folkestone, Kent.
The International Logistics Fulfilment Specialist co-ordinates the flow of products & information between our customers, supply chain and wider business in accordance with customer, country, and Church & Dwight requirements. The Specialist will own our customers’ experiences from the point of order placement through to order collection/delivery.
Working as part of a regional team pod, the team support our Global Markets Group, facilitating dispatch and invoicing for a range of global customers.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Be the key liaison for orders end to end for both external and internal stakeholders
- Process purchase orders received from GMG and Intercompany subsidiary customers into relevant SAP designation in accordance with customer and C&D requirements.
- Proactively resolve potential service issues through effective timely communication with regional commercial teams, supply chain, credit team and customers
- Organise outbound loads efficiently each month, maintaining a rolling shipment schedule optimizing 3PL outbound capacity
- Provide correct documentation in accordance with customer and country regulations and post Brexit requirements
- Maintain reporting trackers and working documents – responsible for providing accurate information on time for upward reporting
- Form and maintain positive relationships with key internal/external customers & 3PL partners
- Refine processes and encourages other team member’s use of best practice, in the spirit of continuous improvement
Skills and Experience Required:
- Fluency in French would be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience of international Logistics and Customer Service
- Knowledge of the export sales process and shipping documentation would be an advantage.
- Numerate, confident and accurate with figures, with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of MS office programs, especially Outlook, Word and Excel. SAP experience is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, in both written and verbal communication; capability to relay information effectively externally to global customers and internally to colleagues at all levels of the business.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.co.uk/
When applying for a role and sending your cv, you understand that the Company will hold your personal data in relation to your prospective employment and will process that data for legitimate business reasons within the requirements of UK data protection laws currently in effect and as they become applicable, including the Data Protection Act 1998, the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679)) and any successor legislation. Candidate Privacy Notice.
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More