Sr. Compensation Analyst
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our HR team is looking for an ambitious and resourceful Sr. Compensation Analyst whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role, the successful candidate will administer compensation programs in line with Corporate and HR strategies/policies; provide guidance and assistance to staff and employees on compensation issues. Additionally, you will analyze data and survey information to determine the company’s competitive position; using judgment and data, to modify and recommend modifications in compensation elements as appropriate.
What you’ll do:
- Manages and administers executive and broad-based compensation programs (globally) and ensures competitive pay by participating in and analyzing salary surveys; researching and evaluating market pay practices and making recommendations for salary structure, base pay, variable pay, and long-term incentives; administers and communicates incentive programs; evaluating jobs for external competitiveness, internal equity, and alignment with organizational objectives
- Evaluates and analyzes compensation data (globally) to ensure market competitiveness and internal equity. Reviews and/or analyzes current and proposed compensation programs to estimate cost impact and ensure regulatory compliance. Summarizes analysis and findings, creates and prepares reports, recommendations and presentations for senior leadership
- Partner with HRBP's and internal clients to understand business needs, job requirements and organizational design to evaluate jobs
- Create materials and support others in delivering information required by the Compensation & Organization Committee of the Board of Directors regarding Executive Compensation
- Assist in the process of preparing the annual proxy CD&A and disclosure narratives and tables
- Administers Company’s equity grant program including processing exercises, grants, terminations, and assists with employee questions; updates employee account information and ensures that accurate, comprehensive records of all stock plan activities are maintained; conducts research on peer and market grant practices and assists with the design of the annual stock grant
- Ability to develop analytics from multiple data sources, interpret and analyze trends, and develop meaningful recommendations in a logical concise way
- Participates in development and administration of recognition programs
- Assure company compliance with legal issues related to compensation, including FLSA, 162(m), 409(A), plan documentation required to comply with regulations and listing requirements, and global compensation regulations. Maintain currency with applicable employment, labor and IRS laws
- Provide other HR functions with data analysis utilizing HRIS, LMS and other sources
- Perform other related duties and/or special projects as required and assigned
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, HR or related discipline
- 5 to 7 years of progressive compensation experience
- Strong business acumen, problem solving, mathematical, analytical, and technical skills to create meaningful and understandable analyses and modeling
- Experience in international and/or global compensation
- Professional certifications and/or experience with Workday preferred.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More