Production Tech I (Second) - Mason City, Iowa Plants
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Production Tech I (Second Shift) – Mason City, Iowa Plants
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Second Shift (2:00 PM to 10:30 AM) Production Tech I at one of our Mason City, IA locations
This position is responsible to assist in the operation and control of all phases of the production process. This includes all daily operations from the receiving of raw materials to the load-out of finished goods. This position will require operation of all packaging equipment and warehousing operations. All Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures will be followed.
- Monitors operations and maintains parameters of production line, mixing and fermentation as assigned with minimal assistance.
- Performs all other duties related to production including packaging, mixing of formulas, bulk truck loading, and inventory management with minimal assistance.
- Receives raw materials.
- Assists in other duties related to production including packaging, and inventory management.
- Assists in performing maintenance activities as assigned.
- Assists in performing lab analysis as asigned on raw and finished goods.
- Understands and adheres to all processes related to feed safety requirements and demonstrates a commitment to feed safety by ensuring compliance to regulatory requirements.
- Keeps work area clean, neat, and free from safety hazards.
- Follows all facility safety rules, policies, and procedures including the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Performs mixing of fermentation slurries, and other recipes as assigned.
- Follows all facility rules to maintain quality and integrity of both raw materials and finished products.
- Maintains proper operation of Control Points and Critical Control Points per the plant HACCP Plan and performs housekeeping as assigned.
- Performs Operator Driven Maintenance and Sanitation assignments, minor maintenance activities, and assists in major maintenance activities.
- Maintains a positive attitude and is a motivated reliable employee.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Able to operate warehousing equipment, including forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Attentive to organization, detail, proper documentation requirements, and accuracy.
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to execute all daily requirements adhering to a production schedule.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and be a self-starter.
Church & Dwight Co., Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Veteran
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More