A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Job Title: Plant Administrator
Reports To: Plant Manager
This position will provide comprehensive administrative support for the Plant Manager, the Human Resources Department and other departments as needed. Duties to include general clerical, administrative, activity and project-related tasks as needed.
Core hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Responsible at all times for promoting a safety culture and awareness within their area. Support and adhere to all plant safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Coordination of plant calendars for meetings, conference calls, salaried paid time off, etc.
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail, to include incoming correspondence, internal memos, etc.
- Process outgoing mail to include purchase of stamps, outgoing packages and letters to local Post Office.
- Phone coverage from 8800 phone line, to include transferring phone calls, and greeting incoming visitors.
- Purchase, track, and distribute office supplies and monitor reorder levels in PNET.
- Coordinate with vendors to execute lease or purchase, maintenance and repair of all phone systems, copiers and other office equipment as necessary.
- Point-of-contact for all external vending machine services for all communications, repairs and customer complaints/refunds.
- General clerical duties including accounts payable, photocopying, scanning, mailing and filing.
- Manage internal plant communications tools such as bulletin boards, electronic monitors, etc.
- Coordinate planning, organizing and implementing functions such as business and visitor meeting lunches, employee meals/activities, holiday meals, plant tours, seasonal decorations and other special events, conferences, etc.
- Maintain and distribute meeting minutes, action logs and other documents as needed.
- Administrative support to the Leadership team to include, but not limited to, presentation materials, business cards, travel schedules/reservations, office name plates, expense reports, etc.
- Data collection and report generation as needed for weekly housekeeping reports, safety observations, etc.
- Update and distribute internal phone listing as necessary.
- Assist with miscellaneous administrative tasks and perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and skills – ability to build positive, professional relationships at all levels of the organization
- Excellent communications skills – ability to communicate clearly and concisely in multiple media – verbal, written, etc.
- Excellent organizational/time management skills.
- Strong degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to provide and sustain a strong and flexible customer-service focus to the organization.
- Ability to adjust and prioritize work assignments in a fast-paced work environment.
- High School Diploma with 3+ years related experience or degree from accredited institution with related experience.
- Strong experience with Microsoft products is required.
- Demonstrated integrity and discretion in handling protected/confidential data
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More