Logistics Tech IV at Waterpik
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Responsible for the quality and accuracy of Domestic and International Shipping and the overall supply chain for Waterpik. Works closely with freight carriers, internal finance, shipping, planning, order entry and inventory departments. Understand International requirements and US governmental regulations. In addition, monitors import and export shipments and custom clearance activities to ensure the best quality, service and value for both internal and external customers.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Arranges transportation for international orders shipping from 3PL’s and Fort Collins daily.
- Releases international orders for shipment including orders for 3PL warehouse locations daily.
- Sets-Up and monitors SRS for picking and shipping rules as required by specific customers.
- Creates and reviews customer shipping dates for 3PL on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to fix broken orders and EDI/ASN issues daily.
- Prepares complex documents using the international documentation system (SPEX) in accordance to international requirements and US governmental regulations daily.
- Monitors reports for the 3PL organizational elements including but not limited to the shipment audit report, EDI sent report, EDI error report, backorder report, unassigned deliveries report. Corrects discovered errors that impact customer satisfaction, company financials and regulatory requirements daily.
- Assists other departments with troubleshooting of the Oracle system as it pertains to Order Management as needed.
- Audits, monitors and reconciles 3PL sub-inventory locations, orgs, and other items in operating system as required.
- Ability to set up all elements in Oracle that apply to logistics, including but not limited to SRS, SCAC codes, freight terms, shipping methods, FOB.
- Provides training on Oracle Software and systems, as required, to continue the smooth operation of the Order Management (shipping) module.
- Monitors the Auto-Invoice process for international orders. Makes corrections as needed for the orders to be invoiced.
- Coordinates with planner/buyers, overseas vendors and transportation providers to set up and monitor shipping activities which meet US import clearance and Water Pik, Inc. delivery requirements.
- Ability to work Holidays, weekends and after hours to monitor shipments and to support Month-End processes as needed.
- Travels to 3PLs, domestically and internationally, to audit procedures, representing Waterpik in a professional and ethical manner as needed.
- Writes work instructions and processes for Logistics team as needed.
- Provide training and guidance to other team members as needed.
- Updates work instructions for all personally assigned tasks yearly.
- Perform all other tasks as assigned.
Operating Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrate the ability to set priorities, work and make logistics decisions under minimum supervision.
- Possess good problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate clearly through written and presentation skills.
- Must have a strong understanding of EDI and ASN as it relates to Logistics
- Use of discretion with sensitive material and information is required.
- Must have ability to work in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Knowledgeable of issues and changes in import and export regulations, technologies and the transportation industry.
- Supports the Mission and Goals of the Company through team participation, systems and process development and professional and personal improvement.
- Participates in on-going professional and technical development through seminars, classes, trade journals, and professional contacts, keeping abreast of transportation and government regulations as applies to import and export activities.
- Ability to work cross-functional on logistic issues with other teams.
- Conducts all activities in a manner that is at all times fair, moral, ethical, legal and in compliance with all corporate policies.
- Demonstrate a desire to upgrade personal skills.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Customs -Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT)
- Knowledge of INCO terms and application to domestic and International shipping.
- Knowledge of shipping terms and application to shipping process.
A minimum of four years experience in an order fulfillment environment, performing order entry, fulfillment, scheduling or logistics planning, preferably in an Oracle-based system.
Reporting Relationship: Reports directly to the Department Leader/Manager
Supervisory Duties: None
Salary and Benefits
Water Pik, Inc., a partner company of Church & Dwight Company, Inc., offers an extensive Total Reward package for this position, including:
Estimated pay: $22.98 - $34.47 Hourly
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance / Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending / Health Savings Account / Commuter Reimbursement Account
Vacation / Holiday / Sick Time / Pandemic Leave / Short and Long Term Disability / Life & AD&D / Spouse/Child Optional Life / Supplemental Life & AD&D / Family and Medical Leave / Bereavement
Adoption Assistance / Tuition Reimbursement / Employee Assistance Program / Identity Theft Protection / Critical Illness Insurance
Savings and Profit Sharing Plan / 401(k) Match / Employee Stock Purchase Plan
This information is provided in compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and is the company's good faith and reasonable estimate of the compensation range and benefits offered for this position. The compensation offered to the successful applicant may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, location, and other job-related reasons.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More