Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics must possess a passion for analytics, marketing/advertising technology and leadership. You will be responsible for developing and managing a reporting ecosystem leveraging internal and external partners to provide media reporting at the channel, message, creative, and audience level. This reporting will allow for continuous optimization of content and campaigns as well as support larger strategic analytic efforts that unlock bigger Media insights. You will also help define and support the data strategy/innovation goals that drive efficiencies and capabilities as well as leverage a broad spectrum of marketing, media, and sales data to develop new reporting and analysis capabilities to support the business objectives of our Brands. You must be comfortable working with partners, conducting analyses, preparing reports, and communicating insights as you will act as a key advocate for the benefits data and analytics can drive throughout the organization. You will be reporting to the VP, Consumer Engagement, with a strong relationship to the Digital Strategy team.
- Provide actionable, data-driven answers to business questions using the variety of disparate data sources (website, media, ecommerce, search and social as well as operational indicators such as consumer satisfaction, purchase behavior, 3rd party data, etc.).
- Lead development of analytics frameworks across Paid, Owned and Earned Media as well as CRM initiatives. Feed insights and recommendations into the Brand Monthly Scorecards.
- Work with outside agencies to address any gaps in our internal data collection and analysis capabilities.
- Interface with the Brand teams to explain complex analytic concepts in an easy to understand way.
- Analyze the impact and ROI of different marketing initiatives in the Digital media.
- Supervise and define priorities of Web/E-Commerce analytics including:
- Monitoring of consumer experience on digital our sites and provide recommendations for improvement/optimization.
- Tracking errors on the web site, analyze root causes, and work with the IT team on resolution.
- Conducting Digital Content and UI optimization using A/B Testing.
- Supervise tag management across various digital assets.
- Collaborate and cooperate with IT developer team for site performance management and reporting development needs
- Manage and develop direct report(s)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Analytics, CRM Analytics, Data Science, Business Intelligence.
- 3+ years of in Web/e-Commerce analytics.
- Strong ability to understand, analyze and solve business problems.
- Excellent quantitative analytics skills.
- Ability to integrate different data sources and translate complex information into actionable reports/presentations with common terms.
- Understanding of basic financial concepts and financial forecasting.
- Knowledge of Statistics/Data Science.
- Ability to thrive in dynamic fast paced environment.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and take initiative to find solutions for business requirements.
- Highly collaborative work style; must work well with people.
- Ability to effectively visualize data highlighting important insights and conveying the story by using charts and tables.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More