Financial Analyst - International
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Job Title: Financial Analyst - International
Reports To: Manager, Finance
The Financial Analyst will support all international system hierarchy maintenance for management financial reporting in Brand, Customer and P&Ls. Provide hierarchy mapping analysis on various projects related to achieve division and company goals. Implement and improve the consolidation, reporting and analysis systems to ensure the integrity of the financial data. The successful candidate will support multiple financial systems’ hierarchies and Global Markets Group (GMG) customer price lists.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Update and maintain hierarchies in iGDW (PowerBI), iForecast (BPC), and Oracle Planning
- Maintenance in iGDW consist of but not limited to Brands, Sub-Brands, eCommerce, Regions, Customer Grouping, BPC Codes, iPortfolio, Account Managers, Account Directors, and Exceptions
- Maintenance in iForecast consist of but not limited to SKUs, Brands, Customer, and BPC Codes
- Maintenance in Oracle Metadata for SKUs and Customers
- Enhancement Projects will include:
- Provide consistency on material descriptions (e.g. language, naming convention, size, etc)
- Consistency in SKU# or maintenance of GTIN/EAN#s
- Consistency in Customer Naming and ID# (alternate naming)
- Consistency in Segment
- SKU Grouping
- Product Hierarchy maintenance
- Support and participate in financial system testing, data validation and UAT of hierarchy
- Govern GMG customer pricing by partnering with Sales
Education and Experience
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution in Finance or Accounting (MBA preferred)
- 3 + years of experience in Finance or Accounting
- International and consumer experience a plus
Skills and Competencies
- Strong financial modeling and analytical skills in all aspect of the business (P&L, B/S, Cash Flow, restructuring, investment analysis, etc)
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong Excel, Power Point and Access skills and experience with BW, BPC, SAP, PowerBI, Oracle Smartview and Teams.
- Detail oriented who can manage big data and multiple projects in a fast-pace environment
- Code of Conduct
- Sexual Harassment Avoidance
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More