Brand Manager, Ecommerce Health & Wellbeing
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Brand Ecommerce Manager will drive the long term, profitable growth of our ecommerce business by leading the development of our brand ecommerce strategies, execution of growth plans and identifying and removing barriers to growth. The ideal candidate is accountable for developing and partnering cross-functionally to deliver against the 6P’s (product, promotion, price, profitability, placement performance and page goals). They should have strong analytics skills for ongoing evaluation of progress against growth plans and be able to identify and implement modifications. They are the key force behind driving engagement, consideration and conversion. As such, they have experience developing a cohesive, best-in-class brand experience online and working across departments and agencies to execute plans. Our goal is to double the size of our Ecommerce business by 2025. We are looking for a self-starter with experience driving this level of growth.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities (Describe the 5-7 major accountabilities)
- Leads development of ecommerce strategy, multi-year growth plans, brand specific roadmaps and initiatives for all brands within our SBU. Ensures alignment with broader brand strategies and campaigns as well as eRetail activation strategy and digital shelf best practices.
- Works across departments and agencies to define and build a seamless process for evaluating progress and executing plans. This is driven by a heightened level of business analytics and reporting.
- Identifies channel/customer-specific SKU priorities and related total customer investment mix (trade, CP, shopper and media)
- Leads identification and assessment of channel/customer-specific assortment and product/packaging opportunities analysis to achieve business and profitability goals
- Actively monitors and manages online assortment availability, menu placement, taxonomy, share of search and digital shelf.
- Translates our brand identity online and develops a best-in-class brand experience. Leads development of enhanced content (i.e. A+ Page, images/video, product name, SEO, mobile optimized) delivering a consistent, omnichannel brand experience. Accountable for creative team briefings and content approvals.
- Oversees promotion and campaign management in coordination with agency support and participates in the planning of retailer marketing and media programs through collaboration with cross-functional team. Identifies test and learn beta programs (such as video in search, Amazon post).
- Oversees product launches online in coordination with brand marketing. Brings forward new product opportunities and works with cross-functional team to quickly bring to market.
- Conducts weekly POS Sales review and works across departments to resolve issues quickly. Conducts regular competitive review and keeps a pulse on new consumer reviews. Updates FAQs/content accordingly and reports back to brand team.
- Monitors and identifies 3P or counterfeit opportunities for legal ‘takedown’. Works with Sales and legal to resolve.
Education and Experience .
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Must have a minimum 5 years of ecommerce experience (incl 2 years Amazon experience)
- Proven history of driving ecommerce sales growth
- Experience establishing ecommerce process across multiple departments and agencies preferred
- Experience working with ecommerce analytics tools
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Syndicated Data, Trade Promotion Management
- Familiarity with key retailer e-commerce operations, platforms, promotional/media vehicles, etc.
- DTC experience a plus
Skills and Competencies
- Motivated self-starter with a desire to lead a step change in brand sales growth online
- As comfortable handling the details as well as thinking about the big picture
- Comfortable working autonomously as well as with internal and external teams/agencies.
- Demonstrated skills in managing complex processes across stakeholders, using strong interpersonal skills and a heightened level of communication.
- Passion for metrics and quantitative analysis, and ability to turn analysis into action and financial results.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More