International Lead - Digital Strategy & eCommerce
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Church & Dwight’s International marketing team conducts business in over 130 countries and represents the fastest growing business unit within Church & Dwight. We are seeking an experienced and dynamic leader for this new role as International Lead - Digital Strategy & eCommerce to evolve our eCommerce and digital activities to new levels around the globe. He/she will be responsible for setting our International eCommerce and digital strategy by aligning consumer behaviors, emerging digital trends, and industry best practices with our business objectives.
The role will be responsible for working with our International marketing partners in our subsidiary offices (Canada, UK, France, Germany, Australia, & Mexico), and with our marketing leads in our Global Markets Group – with teams based in China, Singapore, London, and Panama City – that drive marketing & sales efforts with our distributor partners covering 130+ countries around the globe.
This role will work closely with our Digital teams (Digital Strategy, Consumer Engagement, and IT) to build business cases and leverage corporate initiatives, enterprise capabilities, platforms, and strategies to implement the appropriate solutions and track performance.
This role will also have responsibility for increasing the marketing department’s digital IQ by creating regular educational programs that focus on innovation and emerging trends in the digital space.
This role reports to the Director of International Marketing and is based in the Corporate Headquarters office in Ewing, NJ with an expectation to be available for at least 50% of time spent in the Ewing office.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Lead the development of an International eCommerce and digital marketing 5-year plan in partnership with our marketing teams around the world, gaining alignment from management stakeholders and cross-functional partners to ensure proper support.
- Develop clear goals for business results, digital analytics metrics, investment requirements, and on-going tracking of KPI’s to ensure successful outcomes.
- Partner with international teams on meeting annual eCommerce growth goals, profitability standards, and ensure ongoing investments to help achieve sales targets.
- Partner with IT leadership and project management optimize opportunities and implement timely solutions.
- Partner with the US Consumer Engagement and Digital teams to leverage corporate initiatives, platforms, and strategies and roll them out to our International markets.
- Train and expose our international markets on leading eComm solutions, latest trends, CRM programs – both Professional & Consumer, digital marketing, etc. and ensure learnings and new ideas are appropriately applied to their Brands to drive sales.
- Formally share best practices around the world to accelerate adoption and evolve the organization.
- Explore and recommend new enterprise level partners based on changing business needs, especially with eCommerce and other emerging technology spaces as appropriate.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required
- 8-10 years of Digital experience, including Digital Strategy (strong preference to be within a CPG environment), with 3-5 years eCommerce experience
- Significant understanding of the full Digital ecosystem, and have great comfort with simplifying complex new ideas to a variety of stakeholders.
Skills and Competencies
- Must be self-motivated and able to work under tight deadlines both independently and as part of a team.
- Specific experience working in / with international markets strongly preferred.
- Must have excellent English oral and written communications skills. Additional language proficiency (French, Spanish, Mandarin) preferred, but not required.
- This role reports to the Director of International Marketing and is based in the Corporate Headquarters office in Ewing, NJ with an expectation to be available for at least 50% of time spent in the Ewing office. Requires occasional (~10%) International travel
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More