Sr. Regulatory Affairs Specialist
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Provide Regulatory direction and support to brands for products requiring certification (e.g. CE Mark). Develop practical approaches for regulatory registrations and approvals, including complex technical projects. Liaise between company, distributors and regulatory authorities. Support integration actions following acquisition, including brand support and transition, regulatory transfers and registrations.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Develop regulatory approval approaches for complex, technical problems.
- Collect and analyze data in support of International registrations and approvals, report results, draw conclusions, and make data-based recommendations to management.
- Support various types of product studies and consumer/clinical studies to gain critical consumer insights for product development and/or to gather/evaluate data in submission activities.
- Review and write procedures and policies as needed. Review specifications as necessary.
- Act as liaison between Regulatory Affairs and other departments within the company in support of International Registration and approval.
- Act as liaison with government agencies on assigned projects in support of registrations/approvals.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Regulatory professional with 3-5 years’ experience in a regulatory affairs function
- Or current regulatory responsibility with 5 years’ experience in a closely related scientific function (e.g. quality assurance, quality control, research etc. related to products similar to those of the organization) with demonstrated excellence.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellence in solving complex problems, project execution, and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment, independently and with minimal assistance from management team
- Excellent communication skills for presenting to regulatory agencies and management team
- Well organized, articulate, self-starter, responsive and team player
- Code of Conduct
- Sexual Harassment Avoidance
- Note: Refer to Training Matrix for group (or role)-specific mandatory training.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More