A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Replenishment Manager will make decisions related to the collaborative planning, forecasting, and replenishment activities for Club accounts. He/She will enhance the relationship and long term reputation of the company with the customer through effective collaboration on customer supply chain and replenishment activity, executed to ensure mutually agreed upon KPI targets are met for in stocks, inventory, and forecast at store and DC level.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Oversee and manage logistical KPI performance to be at or above goal by monitoring each aspect of the business that is available via customer reporting and portals (i.e, Madrid, Retail Link/GRS, instock maintenance, inventory and WOS, OTIF, and replenishment settings).
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with external customer replenishment and supply chain teams and influence customer behavior to drive supply chain efficiencies
- Understand customer compliance programs and metrics to identify opportunities and influence compliance working with cross functional partners
- Act as subject matter expert and liaison between Corporate Demand Planning/Supply Planning, Sales, CSP, and Corporate Customer Logistics in customer supply chain and replenishment activities including forecast alignment, promotional planning, and product allocation
- Prepare and issue performance reports, communicate findings and provide strategic and tactical recommendations and plans for areas of opportunity
- Aids in delivering flawless execution of promotional and other key events at store level. Determine best allocation strategy to distribute inventory to each store to maximize sales and margins
- Must be able to work on strategic planning with Field Sales, CSP, and Logistics teams with regard to pre and post promotional activity, new items, and product discontinuations
- Solid understanding of CPFR/VMI, forecasting, and inventory management is required
Education and Experience
BS/BA degree required
Minimum of 5+ years in Supply Chain or Replenishment (CPG Preferred)
Skills and Competencies
- Strong communication, presentation, and analytical skills are required
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with higher level management both internally and externally
- Experience with SAP and Retail Link is a plus
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
- Ability to travel 10% of the time
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More