Blend Station Operator - Vancouver - 2nd Shift
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Blend Station Operator at our Vancouver, WA plant!
The current opening is available on our 2nd Shift which works Monday through Wednesday and every other Thursday from 5:00 PM to 5:00 AM.
The base hourly pay rate is $18.30 plus 2nd shift receives $.50 per hour shift differential.
- Follows standard operating procedures, company policies, safety policies and practices, quality standards and good manufacturing practices (GMP).
- Be proficient in the operation of the equipment used to produce blends.
- Stages and verifies scales.
- Performs calibration check on scales.
- Weighs the components and pre-mixes small blends and other components that require pre-mixing.
- Prepares raw material for blending, adds any pre-mixed components, mixes the blend, and prepares for finished product.
- Palletizes finished goods.
- Cleans blend station equipment, utensils, and work area.
- Performs other related duties as required.
The successful candidate should have High school diploma or GED, and/or equivalent combination of experience and education that could likely provide the required knowledge and abilities needed to perform the job.
The candidate’s experience should include the following areas:
- Ability to add and subtract decimal numbers.
- Ability to accurately use a calculator.
- Ability to sort, check, count, and verify numbers.
- Ability to lift and manipulate heavy objects.
- Ability to read and write and perform math problems.
- Ability to detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel.
- Knowledge of forklift and light equipment operation and/or maintenance.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
- Knowledge of related accreditation and certification requirements.
- Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures.
- Ability to maintain punctuality and predictable attendance.
- Ability to wear appropriate personal protective equipment and clean room attire.
- Ability to perform moderate physical activity, including standing and/or walking for more than four (4) hours per day and up to twelve (12) hours per shift, and be able to lift/carry items weighing 50 pounds.
- Ability to perform work onsite and be comfortable in a light industrial environment, including some exposure to non-toxic dust.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More