Head of Flawless Beauty
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Our Flawless Story
The Flawless® mission is to help women everywhere look and feel their best. Whether inspired by the latest spa treatment or influencer beauty hack, Flawless provides innovative solutions for everyday beauty problems. Our beauty accessories are modern and beautiful to reflect the Finishing Touch® needed to look and feel Flawless every day. We know all too well how what you see on the outside affects how you feel on the inside. Be Flawless From Head To Toe™
Meet our FLAWLESS Brand Ambassadors!
Halle Berry | Dove Cameron | Ashley Graham | Amelia Gray Hamlin
Halle Berry – We launched our new Halle Berry ad campaign in January 2021 to rave reviews. The commercials feature Ms. Berry and the empowerment that arises from discovering your own sense of beauty and style, and how Flawless beauty tools are created to help you be your best you. The multi-media campaign will run throughout the year.
Dove Cameron – We announced in December 2020 our partnership with Dove Cameron, the American Emmy award-winning actress/singer and a favorite among Gen Z. Cameron will be featured in a new Flawless social media campaign touting the Flawless tried and true – Flawless Face, Flawless Brows, and Nu Razor.
Ashley Graham - We announced our partnership with the Pretty Big Deal podcast host and executive producer, Ashley Graham, supermodel, entrepreneur, author and advocate. Graham featured the new Flawless Cleanse on her podcast, “Pretty Big Deal” and social media channels in December 2020. The social media campaign will bring additional awareness to staples, like Flawless Face and Flawless Brows, into 2021.
Amelia Gray – We announced in December 2020 our partnership with model, clothing designer, Amelia Gray Hamlin. Hamlin is the brand's latest social ambassador and will be featured in a new social media campaign with Flawless fan favorites – Flawless Face, Flawless Brows, and Nu Razor. In addition, Hamlin will be sharing with her fans exclusive, personal insight about the products through her own social media channels.
These women bring their ALL STAR POWER to drive MEGA awareness to our mid-size beauty brand but emphasis on our growing social communities speaks to the heart of our consumer. We are proud of our 177K followers and growing! We take great pride in every Flawless product sale, but when we build an emotional connection with our consumer she becomes a part of our family for life
We are seeking a strong leader to accelerate growth for our Flawless beauty business! This sales and marketing leader who is a visionary and has experience growing beauty brands with retailers through co-creation and storytelling. We are looking for a leader who knows how to disrupt the beauty space and work with retailers to make it happen in store and online. They will work entrepreneurially to direct the cross-functional core team, set the growth strategy for the business, direct the day-to-day agile work environment, and work in partnership with Sales to build strong retail partnerships, secure new product distribution, and provide critical insights back into the marketing and innovation process.
WHAT WE’RE ABOUT
·Innovation: We have a created a culture of innovation that consistently strives for new ideas, thinking outside the box while remaining strategically focused. We always think in terms of possibilities, not limitations.
·Collaboration: We rely on open and honest communication between team members. The mutual trust and respect we have for each other enables us to challenge one another and work towards building the winning idea.
·Passion: We are passionate about beauty, building a market-leading brand, and delighting our retailers and consumers. We will grow by leveraging insights and pushing the limits of our brand and category leadership.
·Entrepreneurialism: We pride ourselves on fostering this spirit where risk-taking and action is encouraged. We are extremely competitive externally, but not internally. Success, in the end, is our ultimate goal.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead a core team inclusive of marketing and innovation functions to support retail and business growth plans.
- Work in partnership with the core team to set the vision for the brand and develop flexible growth plans that allow for changing consumer trends and retailer opportunity.
- Keep a pulse on customer feedback and work with Innovation on trend spotting, using new information to quickly pivot or build new ideas for business expansion.
- Play a critical role with Sales as the beauty expert and storyteller. You are considered the ‘face’ of the brand to retailers and work collaboratively with Sales to disrupt the beauty space to grow Flawless with key customers.
- Maintain and develop key customer relationships through value creation, using your intense knowledge about the customer and beauty space by being first to share new trends, consumer needs, and new product ideas.
- Optimize growth plans by co-creating with Retailer to presell new products for input and alignment as well as identify whitespace. Lead core team to quickly put customer feedback into action.
- Work in collaboration with Sales/Retailer to support new product launches and create a beauty destination in store and online. Work closely with core team to lead development of merchandising and launch displays.
- Responsible for providing extended team of Sales/Brokers with new product information, business, and brand updates, etc.
- Shares feedback and insights from Buyers, competitive sets, and identifies new whitespace opportunities based on learnings. Uses information to redirect core team activities.
- Uses Amazon and other sources as a tool to keep a pulse on the consumer and provide feedback into the Flawless innovation process.
- Provides critical retail intelligence that may affect Flawless packaging, product development, and brand appearance.
- Responsible for achieving all domestic retail sales and margin goals.
- Develops long-term business strategies and actions with input from core team and Sales/retailers for sustained top and bottom-line growth.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- BA/BS required; MBA preferred.
- 12+ years total experience: CPG, beauty, sales and/or marketing experience
- Sales experience working directly with retailers to grow new brands.
- A passion for beauty and experience growing beauty brands.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and not afraid to get ‘gritty’ to relentlessly drive towards winning.
- Expert storyteller with experience building deep relationships at top mass retailers.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing overseas
Church & Dwight headquarters are in Ewing, NJ. This role may be located in Ewing or closer to NYC. This role can be either in the office or remote. If remote, you will be expected to be in the office on average 30-40% of the time
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More