Senior Associate Brand Manager, Flawless
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
We are growing our marketing team to support our high growth Flawless beauty brand! We are seeking a higher performing marketer who will work entrepreneurially with a cross-functional independent team to include sales, innovation, and R&D to support the vision for the brand and execute against key brand marketing initiatives. Ultimately, this role will provide assistance to the Group Brand Manager with analysis and tactical marketing and ecommerce execution.
What We’re About:
· Innovation: We have a created a culture of innovation that consistently strives for new ideas, thinking outside the box while remaining strategically focused. We always think in terms of possibilities, not limitations.
· Collaboration: We rely on open and honest communication between team members. The mutual trust and respect we have for each other enables us to challenge one another and work towards building the winning idea.
· Passion: We are passionate about beauty, building a market-leading brand, and delighting our retailers and consumers. We will grow by leveraging insights and pushing the limits of our brand and category leadership.
· Entrepreneurialism: We pride ourselves on fostering this spirit where risk-taking and action is encouraged. We are extremely competitive externally, but not internally. Success, in the end, is our ultimate goal.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Accountable for the execution of specific marketing activities (e.g. consumer and trade promotion activities, special packs, sampling, PR programs, displays, direct marketing, etc.)
- Responsible for product forecasting, supply chain and syndicated data analysis (Nielsen)
- Responsible for supporting various ecommerce initiatives – Amazon, etail.com and direct to consumer
- Work with the managers to support the briefing process to external creative design agencies and execute against milestones during product development
- Develop in-depth understanding and become expert in the categories you are developing - the business environment in which our brands compete, to include product category segments, channels, etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to help support business and operational initiatives
Education and Experience .
- BA/BS required; MBA strongly preferred
- 2-4 years in Marketing (CPG, Personal Care, Beauty)
- Excellent analytical skills and experience with category analysis, forecasting, and analytically-driven marketing
- Familiarity with common consumer marketing tools and techniques such as Nielsen or IRI data
- Strong project management skills and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal)
Skills and Competencies
- Entrepreneurial mindset and with a ‘must win’ attitude
- Deep passion and engagement in the beauty space
- A bias toward action. Experience working fast and in a dynamic, agile work environment
- Comfortable in a test/learn environment
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More