Group Brand Manager, Flawless
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
We are seeking a strong brand leader to accelerate growth for our Flawless beauty brand! They will work entrepreneurially with a cross-functional independent team to include sales, innovation, and R&D to set the vision for the brand and develop flexible growth plans that allow for changing consumer trends and brand growth opportunity. Ultimately, this role will oversee the strategic and tactical marketing and operations of this large, fast growing beauty brand. They are also responsible for the management and development of those on their team.
What We’re About:
· Innovation: We have a created a culture of innovation that consistently strives for new ideas, thinking outside the box while remaining strategically focused. We always think in terms of possibilities, not limitations.
· Collaboration: We rely on open and honest communication between team members. The mutual trust and respect we have for each other enables us to challenge one another and work towards building the winning idea.
· Passion: We are passionate about beauty, building a market-leading brand, and delighting our retailers and consumers. We will grow by leveraging insights and pushing the limits of our brand and category leadership.
· Entrepreneurialism: We pride ourselves on fostering this spirit where risk-taking and action is encouraged. We are extremely competitive externally, but not internally. Success, in the end, is our ultimate goal.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Fully develops the brand vision and multi-year growth plan
- Modifies strategy readily as customers, consumers or competitors change, entrepreneurially taking advantage of these opportunities to drive a step-change in growth
- Forward-thinking, trend-conscious to anticipate market conditions and adjust strategies accordingly
- Incorporates company-wide perspective into brand strategy and decision making
- Drives teams to deliver on initiatives in support of brand strategy and plan
- Gains organizational support and senior level buy-in for Flawless key initiatives
- Builds a high functioning brand team and works effectively across functions
- Leads agencies to develop annual brand plans that align with business objectives and marketing strategy
- Manages and monitors agency execution to ensure on-time, on-budget, and that programs meet or exceed KPIs. Modifies plans accordingly to optimize with new data-driven output or market intelligence
- Creatively interprets data and identifies new market opportunities. Works quickly to leverage, test and learn.
- Manage P&L responsibilities for a larger and/or complex brand portfolio.
- Develops long-term business strategies for sustained top and bottom-line growth
Education and Experience .
- BA/BS required; MBA preferred
- 9-12 years total marketing business experience (CPG, Personal Care, Beauty)
- Significant experience using data analytics to inform marketing and growth plans
- Strong understanding of common consumer marketing tools and techniques
- Experience with P&L analysis, leading and developing people
Skills and Competencies
- Entrepreneurial mindset and passion for winning
- Experience growing trend-forward beauty or personal care brands
- Opportunistic with a bias toward action. Experience working fast and in a dynamic, agile work environment
- Experience employing a highly accelerated learning model (Explore, Fail quickly, Learn, Recover quickly) and comfortable failing fast
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More