Export Operations Associate
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Do you have experience of a Export Operations administration role within a multi-national organisation? Have you worked closely with both third-party distributors and directly with retailers?
If the answer is yes - then look no further as Church & Dwight UK Ltd have an exciting opportunity for a driven Export Operations Associate to join our Global Markets Group on a 6-month fixed term contract based in Folkestone, Kent or our London Office.
As part of our Global Markets Group, the Export Operations Associate provides administration support to our Sales and Commercial teams, primarily within our Waterpik and Flawless brands, across our Europe, Middle East and African markets. This is a critical role in ensuring the effective operation across functions based in the UK and the US.
Key duties for the role include:
- Managing all aspects of customer orders. From taking orders, checking stocks in Warehouse, liaising with the US to ensuring orders are placed, invoices are sent to customers and chasing payments as required.
- Customer service and warranty (returns if any) administration management.
- Providing research into new markets, from understanding the competitor landscape to calculating the sales opportunity.
- Working with the sales teams to ensure that all new markets are set up correctly and undertaking the various checks as required by Legal and Regulatory teams.
- Sending out various reports to distributors – e.g. Monthly stock reports.
- Maintaining monthly forecasting templates with supply chain and sales teams.
- Maintaining the Salesforce platform ensuring all customer details are accurate and up to date.
- Working closely with external and internal teams (Customer Fulfilment, Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing, Legal etc.) across the business. This role touches almost all functions within the business.
- Managing customer requests which may include provide product images, pricing, EAN codes and product specs.
- Sample Management – ensuring all sample requests are placed and delivered in a timely manner.
- Ensuring sales processes and procedures are well documented and that all relevant staff are proficient in their use.
- Liaising with the sales teams to ensure all Sales pitches are up to date
The ideal candidate will have experience within a fast-paced sales function, ideally within a multi-national, fast moving consumer goods setting. They will have excellent communication skills, able to work effectively with distributors and retailers as well as liaising with internal stakeholders at all levels with the global business. Additionally, they will:
- Be an undergraduate/postgraduate ideally in Business Studies.
- Have previous experience dealing with distributors and Retailers.
- Be motivated to complete a range of duties including routine tasks
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to demonstrate a “can do” attitude.
- Be dynamic, positive, creative and constantly looking for opportunities to improve and simplify processes.
- Be competent in MS Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have experience using Sales Force/Sales Force Navigator and a recognised Sales Methodology.
- Demonstrable the ability to manage complex solutions
This is a great opportunity to work with recognisable global brands and to see your work in the real world.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.co.uk/
When applying for a role and sending your cv, you understand that the Company will hold your personal data in relation to your prospective employment and will process that data for legitimate business reasons within the requirements of UK data protection laws currently in effect and as they become applicable, including the Data Protection Act 1998, the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679)) and any successor legislation. Candidate Privacy Notice.
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More