A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Manager, Materials Management is responsible for leading a team of 3 Materials Analysts in the management of the Raw and Packaging Materials Supply Chain during product launches, discontinuations, transitions, and ongoing production. The Materials Management team works closely with internal and external stakeholders across all functions impacted by Raw and Packaging Material supply: Direct Material Suppliers, Direct Procurement, Marketing, Sales, Finance, R&D, Supply Chain Planning, Logistics, and Manufacturing to enable high levels of service and optimize inventory. The Manager will lead the effort to standardize Materials Management processes across the enterprise.
- Manage team of 3 Materials Analysts, responsible for enabling high levels of service and minimizing write-offs by managing Raw and Packaging material supply and inventory exposure during transitions, launches, discontinuations, and ongoing production
- Work with key Suppliers, Direct Procurement, and Manufacturing to ensure proper flow of information critical to delivering service level requirements
- Develop and deliver against Raw and Packaging material inventory targets for key suppliers and plants
- Work cross functionally to minimize Raw and Packaging materials write-off exposure and manage the Request for Inventory Disposal (RID) process
- Collaborate with Direct Procurement, Suppliers, and Supply Chain Planning to ensure supplier capacity information is communicated effectively and is incorporated into the planning process
- Support Supplier Reliability initiatives by implementing continuously improving business processes for Material Requirements Planning (MRP), Purchase Order Confirmation Compliance, and Supplier PO Ontime
- Identify and Advocate for Raw Materials storage opportunities in support of Supplier Reliability Initiatives
- Analyze, Communicate, and Resolve supply issues
- Provide thought leadership in planning and procurement
- Prepare quarterly Slow Moving and Obsolete financial reports
- Act as a subject matter expert on system tools and Materials Management Process
- Ability to influence and effectively lead cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication – written and verbal
- Highly Motivated Team Player
- Adaptable to changing situations with a high level of ambiguity
- Detail oriented, with highly developed analytical problem-solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of Supply Chain Planning and Procurement processes, tools, and best practices
- Strong stakeholder management and reporting skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Logistics or related field, MBA is preferred
- 5-7+ years successful experience in procurement, materials management, or related field
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, SAP ECC, PowerBI, & SAP GDW
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More