Associate Manager, Digital Insights & Analysis
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Associate Manager, Digital Insights & Analysis reports into the Digital Strategy team. The role is accountable for defining appropriate measurement frameworks for monitoring, managing and optimizing digital consumer engagement across multiple channels. This role is responsible for ongoing analysis, diagnostics and optimization recommendations ensure digital activations are working harmoniously to achieve business objectives. The Associate Manager, Digital Analytics will demonstrate a natural curiosity, continuous-improvement mindset and proactive approach to transforming data into actionable insights.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Leads process of connecting brand objectives with digital KPIs and establishing frameworks to track, measure and report progress; partners with brand and agencies.
- Master storyteller that can distill complex information from multiple-data sources into clear actionable recommendations.
- Researches industry and competitive best practices and benchmarks for use in developing performance targets.
- Vets analytics requests with a view towards best practices and multi-brand application. Specs business requirements and serves as primary liaison with IT on data strategies, feeds, tagging reporting and additional needs.
- Identifies key business questions and partners with IT to ensure data access and reporting needed for program analysis.
- Primary digital strategy lead for analytics and insights tools, vendors and resources (e.g. DMP, Google, Elder, Keen Livestream, Numerator, etc)
- Supports Associate Manager, Digital Engagement and SMEs in continuously evaluating metrics across disparate sources to assess brand and program performance against KPIs, including diagnostic evaluation and optimization recommendations.
- Leads share-outs of findings and recommendations, case study development as well as best practices and lessons learned documentation across CHD brands.
- Partners with internal teams and agencies in developing test-and-learn plans to advance overall digital consumer engagement.
- Deep understanding of and ability to apply appropriate measurement techniques (e.g. ROI, ROAS, CPA, LTV, etc)
Education and Experience .
- BA digital marketing MS/MBA preferred
- 7+ years progressive digital measurement and insights responsibility
- Digital agency or media experience preferred
- CPG experience preferred
Skills and Competencies
- Master storyteller and PowerPoint presentation capabilities
- Nielsen/IRI or Numerator experience preferred
- Able to distill complex data into actionable insights
- Deep understanding of media audience analysis
- Measurement framework and KPI development
- Tagging strategy
- Ability to establish relationships to work with others both cross functionally (e.g. IT; sales) and with media and creative agency partners
- Preferred systems: Google Analytics, Power BI, Kenshoo, eXcelate, Salesforce
- Advanced Excel skills
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More