Associate Supply Chain Analyst
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Associate Analyst provides critical operational and analytical support to the organization. The role is a key contributor in helping to develop and execute against the business’ inventory and deployment strategies. The goal for this role is to support the balance between fill rate and inventory levels, along with the integrity of distribution and deployment-related master data. The role is also a key contributor on supply chain projects.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Support the supply planning inventory management and deployment efforts across the network
- Manage inventory flow in/out of overflow storage locations as well as new nodes in the distribution network
- Analyze and implement improvements to drive increased stock transfer efficiencies (full truckload utilization and intermodal utilization)
- Leverage SAP APO planning system to improve system utilization and master data integrity
- Support root cause analysis of planning metrics (e.g. fill rates, inventory, capacity, plan attainment, rush STO), provide ad-hoc analysis, and draw conclusions from that data to recommend actions, solve problems, and implement action plans. Ability to work on issues across multiple process areas.
- Effectively maintain strong relationships and communicate with cross functional teams. Works well independently and as a team member.
- Provide insights to the formulation of planning and departmental strategies. Successfully demonstrate business discretion, problem solving, and creative thinking.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business, or related field
- Experience within the Supply Chain environment (working within planning, analytics, and systems)
- ERP (SAP) and/or APO planning software experience preferred but not required
Skills and Competencies
- Strong operational and analytical skills required
- The successful candidate needs to be well organized, able to handle multiple priorities, and high volume of data in a fast paced and team oriented environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required, both oral and written, and the ability to communicate effectively
- SAP experience and MS Office skills required, SAP APO and Business Reporting preferred
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More