Program Manager, Nutritional Sciences
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Drive personal care and health & wellbeing science development, translation, and communication under the guidance of the R&D VP. Provide scientific expertise to cross functional teams for product development, scientific and professional communications, and claims development, with a focus on nutrition science. Actively engage with R&D and business teams to identify compelling innovation opportunities that differentiate Church & Dwight products.
- Drive innovation programs within R&D focused on nutrition and biological sciences.
- Partner with R&D and business teams on the creation of compelling science-based strategies and solutions for the global personal care and health & wellbeing portfolios.
- Identify and promote nutrition and science-based opportunities that differentiate Church & Dwight products.
- Effectively compile, synthesize, and communicate knowledge from multiple streams, leveraging existing and emerging scientific literature and multiple databases to deliver opportunities and solutions.
- Drive research programs to develop new claims and new products
- Effectively manage direct reports
- Build cooperative relationships with external experts and facilitate open innovation with external partners
- Represent Church & Dwight externally at conferences, industry events, and with trade partners
- Successful candidate will have a PhD in Nutrition Science or related scientific discipline.
- Highly seasoned technical professional with significant years of relevant experience. Communication experience is desirable.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More