Customer Logistics Analyst I
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Customer Logistics Analyst, International is responsible for order execution and maintenance in accordance with customer, country, and Church & Dwight requirements. This position will work with both the Export and Canada Customer Logistics teams.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Process purchase orders in accordance with customer and C&D requirements
- Proactively resolve potential service issues through effective communication with regional sales and marketing teams, supply planning team, credit team and customers
- Process sample orders in accordance with established C&D guidelines
- Effectively communicate with carriers and customers concerning returns and damage product
- Form and maintain positive relationships with key internal/external customers
- Research and provide proper documentation in accordance with customer and country regulations
- Schedule delivery appointments and book orders through freight forwarders and C&D transportation team
- Demonstrates the ability to perform with limited supervision and with acute problem resolution skills
- Refines processes and encourages other team member’s use of best practices
Education and Experience
- BS/BA required
- 2+ years of related experience required
- Knowledge of export shipping standards and regulations preferred
- International hazardous shipping certification (IATA, IMDG) a plus
- Knowledge of another language is a plus
Skills and Competencies
- The successful candidate will have the ability to be well organized and handle multiple priorities in a fast paced and team oriented environment
- Proficient with MS Office; Advanced Microsoft Excel skills preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Intermediate knowledge of SAP order execution and problem resolution
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More