Sr. Operations Business Manager
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Provides global strategic level business guidance in supplier selection (internal or external), negotiates contracts, develops and maintains commercial relationships with existing suppliers, and provides operational and development supervision to the Operations Business Managers and Contract Manufacturing Planner roles. Manages Financial Plan for respective strategic business unit, leads and manages Gross Margin improvement opportunities, supports customer service improvement opportunities, manages highly visible strategic sourcing changes, recommends capital requirements for strategic business units and is responsible for the professional development of their direct reports.
- Responsible for annual financial plan and price negotiations
- Assists in driving all G2G initiatives across a strategic business unit
- Negotiate and develop Commercial Agreements
- Management of Supplier Reliability risk providing solution recommendations to senior leadership
- Establish co-packer inventory targets and monitor actual vs. target reporting with the CMP
- Selection of contract manufacturers to ensure reliable supply optimized for best overall value
- Identifies any new supply chain that supports the SBU strategies
- Interface with the Global business units on supply strategies
- Ensure all CM compliance with established C&D business process including production planning, Quality, Safety, shipping KPI’s and others, by managing their direct report ownership in these areas
- Responsible for the professional development of direct reports
- Travel up to 25% is expected
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- Advanced digital skills are necessary (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, PowerBI)
- Five to seven years background in Manufacturing, Planning, or Purchasing is required as well as a strong business acumen.
- Ongoing attendance at professional conferences and seminars is requested
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More