A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Perform experimentation in the formulation, development and testing of current and new Vitamins, Minerals & Supplements products. Complete qualification/implementation of new VMS products and changes/ improvements to the current products.
- Conduct bench-top formula development of VMS products, and execute experiments. Collect and analyze stability data. Report results, draw conclusions and make data-based recommendations to management.
- Identify potential new product concepts and technical approaches. Review industry literature and trends and meet with suppliers. Under general guidance, evaluate new concepts and technical feasibility, formulate detailed development plans and execute such plans to meet objectives and commitments.
- Suggests improvements to the quality of products. This includes, but is not limited to the organoleptic profiles (flavor, color, texture, & odor) actives product profiles (nutritional value & shelf life) & base profiles (composition of products & finished goods stability).
- Design and execute experiments. Collect and analyze data. Report results, draw conclusions and make data-based recommendations to management
- Attends cross-functional meetings to contribute in the development process; provides technical input; provides input to the status of deliverables and project timelines; reviews status of projects in portfolio.
- Create, update, and maintain electronic product files and specifications. Assemble product Bundle Book and relevant documentation to support launch of new products.
- Adhere to and follow established procedures and policies for working in the laboratory designated for the development of FDA regulated products. Assist in maintaining laboratory compliance including SOP development and equipment maintenance.
- Provides assistance and training as appropriate to junior scientists and technicians
The successful candidate will have a B.S. degree from an accredited institution in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering, Food Science, Biochemistry, Biology or related disciplines, with 5+ years of laboratory experience.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More