Manager, Talent Management
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Our Manager, Talent Management will manage the leadership and organizational strategies for the organization. This will include managing end-to-end learning solutions for people managers that support corporate strategic directives while driving and developing innovative and effective approaches to driving higher engagement and retention in the organization. Our Manager, Talent Manager will also responsible for supporting top priority strategic organization change. This manager possesses an in-depth understanding of adult learning theory principles, change management theories and can balance responsibilities as program manager and implementation. An ideal candidate will demonstrate strong people manager skills to lead the team’s Associate Talent Management Specialist.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Implement the corporate strategy on leadership (a critical strategic element of our talent management strategy) including designing/developing relevant content to support current business, professional and leadership core skill & competency needs aligned to the leadership development strategy.
- Create and implement programs for new leaders, emerging and high potential development.
- Identify and evaluate business initiatives to ascertain appropriate programs and other initiatives that meet company goals.
- Translate corporate and department strategies into organization interventions
- Deliver organization effectiveness support to the business unit leadership, including organizational diagnostics, benchmarking and transformation, organization design, team development, and change management support in partnership with HR Business Partners. Including acting as a coach and consultants to these stakeholders.
- Interpret and implement the employee engagement strategy ensuring successful delivery of employee engagement surveys, action planning and overall company tactics on employee engagement topics.
- Participate in communications/marketing of key HR strategies including raising awareness of focus areas and tools available.
- Define and measure change adoption metrics and KPIs for change efforts along with learning ROI.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university with preference for a Master’s Degree in HR, Org Development or a related field.
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in human resources with a preference for experience in corporate learning capacity, leadership development, organization development/effectiveness, change management, or related fields
- Demonstrated ability to understand business strategy and alignment to business needs potentially demonstrated through a prior HR Business Partner role.
- Consulting and/or coaching experience with senior leaders in an organization preferably at the C-Suite level
- Prior experience driving enterprise wide change initiatives
Skills and Competencies
- Motivated and energized by the creative process of thinking big yet turning ideas into pragmatic/actionable initiatives that make sense for our company and culture
- Exceptional consulting and communication skills including strong facilitation and clear and precise writing
- Proven knowledge of measurement and evaluation methodology and ability to design systems to measure the impact of tools, processes, and learning interventions
- Passion for new ideas and approaches balanced with a drive to execute
- Ability to adjust to varying or unexpected changing conditions and shifting priorities with minimal direction.
- Operates effectively, when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear
- Applies knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals
- Independence, organizational astuteness and global awareness
- Experience in managing all phases of the project life cycle and change management life-cycle
- Knows the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Strong leadership skills; ability to influence others indirectly, i.e. without direct line supervision.
- Strong collaboration skills, combined with the ability and willingness and ability to communicate with a wide variety of individuals and differing functional accountabilities
- Mastery Level in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in gathering critical information from multiple sources, synthesizing data and compiling into a report for analysis
- Detail oriented with ability to evaluate work product for quality and accuracy
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More