Customer Planning & Integration Manager (Mass & Club)
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Customer Planning & Integration Manager - Mass & Club
This role is responsible for the development and integration of end-to-end customer facing supply planning, optimization and execution. The CPI manager position will be responsible for partnering with Sales, Demand Planning, Logistics and Customer Replenishment, utilizing data analysis to provide forecast insights and replenishment solutions to deliver both customer and CHD KPIs. This role will collaborate with the customer to drive appropriate visibility and action via C&D supply chain and sales resulting in exceptional fill rate, on time delivery, store in stocks and inventory velocity at the lowest possible cost to serve.
This is a complex role requiring exceptional ability to influence customers and internal teams while being a C&D supply chain expert with comprehensive knowledge of retail supply chains.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Grow sales and enhance SC equity by:
- Improving product availability at shelf / maximizing Customer Demand Fill Rate
- Aligning CHD product availability and customer POG timing for new innovations, track innovation performance, and display compliance. And/or compile evidence to help lead the dispute of customer fill-rate fines
- Managing relationship & customer collaboration process as the key contact with the customer replenishment team, and key internal collaboration partner with Sales/Demand Planning/Supply Planning.
- Compile information regarding service level, inventory level, on-time arrival, shorts, expiration dates, consumption forecast for broader team on weekly basis
- Leverage relationship/credibility/analytics to help influence transactions that optimize growth of our brands for both CHD & customer
- Improving customer supply chain metrics (inventory weeks on hand, in-stock, Fill Rate, OTIF, Event Performance, influencing customer Forecast Accuracy, Bias). Understand, track, and report KPI’s to stakeholders as necessary.
- Ensure UPC/Data Integrity between customers, costing, case-pack, store scans, EDI discrepancy resolution, etc
- Proficient use of Customer Data combined with collaboration between the customer, Sales, & Demand Planning to drive efficiencies with predictable product flow throughout the entire supply network. Develop a more robust forecasting model for promotional volume
- Collaborate with Customer on Replenishment settings and Event strategy. Identify and manage seasonal and non-seasonal trends.
- Adjust customer DC minimum days on hand for seasonality on key brands, ensure sufficient on hands during peak timeframes
- Track Event Performance with Customer & Follow-up with Correction actions for Errors
- Work closely with the National Business Managers &/or Demand Planning to
- Provide analysis for creation of monthly, quarterly, yearly volume builds. Work directly with Demand planning team to develop and maintain an internal shipment forecast.
- Optimize promotional phasing to limit baseline erosion and maximize promo lift
- Perform basket data, Retail Link trait, and post promotion analysis
- Assist in sales presentations as required and support negotiation build
- Manage gaps between Customer POS and retail forecast Communicate over stock situations timely to prevent short-dated product
- Periodically identify sku level baseline sales adjustments in CHD forecast builds and/or ensure customer does not order more product than available based on allocations
- Support the Customer Team Lead to:
- Identify and recommend sales opportunities and potential risks to current business
- Identify insights & actionable recommendations to drive customer volume &/or efficiency opportunities
- Provide weekly reporting/analysis of POS reports
- Assist in meeting preparation, analysis, and plan development as required
- Identify supply chain efficiencies within the customer and CHD environment to drive cost savings
- Lead quarterly replenishment meeting with Senior customer SC and CHD teams
- Build and maintain customer and internal stakeholder relationships that will ultimately drive supply chain efficiency and business influence
Education and Experience
- Business, engineering or supply chain degree
- College diploma with significant experience would be considered
- A minimum of 3-5 year of CPFR replenishment experience is required
- In-depth knowledge retail replenishment systems
- Knowledge of lean and six sigma
- Knowledge of customers collaboration systems like Retail link
- A deep of understanding of supply chain processes including order fulfillment, transportation, inventory management and demand planning
- Outstanding communication, influence and collaboration skills
Church and Dwight Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a barrier-free, inclusive and accessible work environment. Applicants may be entitled to reasonable accommodation in respect of a legally protected characteristic in accordance with applicable human rights legislation. If you require accommodation on this basis, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please inform our Human Resources department if you require an accommodation in completing this application for employment or for otherwise participating in the application process.
Canada is more than its hulking-mountain, craggy-coast good looks: it also cooks extraordinary meals, rocks cool culture and unfurls wild, moose-spotting road trips.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More