Sr. Manager, Product Quality
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
- This position is responsible for implementing and leading the Global Quality processes for New and Marketed Products ensuring compliance with C&D policy, FDA regulations, ISO 13485, MDSAP, and other applicable standards/regulations for diverse product range of Medical Devices, Drugs, Cosmetic, Dietary supplements, Food, and Animal nutrition.
- This position oversights the development of the Global Marketed and the New Products QEP and SOP for our R&D Centers of Excellence (CoE).
- Global Quality oversight of new products, brand maintenance, and product upgrade/line extension projects from conception to commercialization (both internal and external manufacturing) across the C&D portfolio, including medical devices, OTC drugs, cosmetics, nutritional supplements, animal nutrition, and consumer products.
- Implement Continuous Improvement tools based on analytical and experience. Use problem-solving skills to foresee obstacles and make strategic decisions.
- Champion lesson learned reviews and implementation of key outputs and CAPA.
- Global Quality lead for Design and Development, Tech Transfer, and Product Release activities (RTS).
- Implement a global risk-based Quality Issue Management (QIM) process that is compliant to all applicable Health Authority regulations, effective, efficient, and agile. The QIM system will enable C&D to capture a range of quality issues, oversee appropriate quality activities (e.g., CAPA), and monitor status throughout the entire resolution process.
- Oversight Field action globally
- Manage processes and metrics to identify potential trends for improvement initiatives based on CI tools.
- Provide metrics and recommendation for the Quality Management Reviews (Global and Local)
- Establish Global metrics for monitoring effectiveness of New Product Development process and Marketed Products Quality improvement.
- Lead strong Quality partnership with R&D to ensure products launched are robust.
Minimum of bachelor’s degree in a science or mathematics field from an accredited institution.
Ten years of experience in Quality Assurance or other relevant experience with a Medical Device company.
Five years of experience in Continuous Improvement.
- Preferred Six Sigma certification (Black Belt)
- Manufacturing plant experience and R&D process/product experience
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More