Customer Logistics Fulfillment Analyst
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Customer Logistics Supply Analyst is responsible for management of customer purchase orders (predominantly Walmart) in accordance with customer and Church and Dwight performance standards through basic and advanced data analysis, best practices and sound decision making. This position requires working hours of nights and weekends: Monday- Thursday 12 pm-8pm EST, and Sunday (hours flexible)
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Process purchase orders in accordance with Customer and Church & Dwight performance targets (e.g., case fill, on time delivery, least cost sourcing, full pallet compliance, group sourcing, and weight compliance).
- Evaluate daily replenishment/promotion orders and truckload shipments to assess for customer standards and action accordingly. Update POs as needed to meet threshold, utilizing instock data and other parameters.
- Collaborate with Walmart Replenishment Team and other cross functional teams to track and respond to Walmart COE tickets.
- Generate custom and adhoc reporting to trend business for both brick and mortar and Ecommerce business
- Demonstrate professional, efficient communication with all internal and external resources including Sales, Brokers, and Carriers.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform with limited supervision and with acute problem resolution skills.
- Displays confidence and sound judgment when making decisions.
- Must exhibit Church & Dwight cultural values with a positive approach to company and department policies.
- Ability to identify problems and recommend solutions utilizing basic data analysis.
- Refines processes and encourages other team member’s use of best practices.
Education and Experience
- BS/BA degree required
- 3+ years of Customer Logistics or equivalent experience
Skills and Competencies
- Advanced knowledge of SAP order execution and problem resolution
- The ability to be well organized and handle multiple priorities in a fast paced and team-oriented environment
- Intermediate to highly advanced analytical skills required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are a must
- Advanced knowledge of Walmart Retail Link and BluJay TMS transportation tracking applications is preferred
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More