Associate Operations Analyst
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Warehousing & Distribution Operations Analyst role is an integral member of the Corporate Warehouse Planning team and provides support to the Church & Dwight distribution network through project participation, data analysis, process improvement evaluation and implementation. Projects will include: process evaluation; support of software implementation; and identification of opportunities to reduce costs and improve operations through the establishment of metrics & process improvement.
- Provide analytics and develop KPI’s necessary to evaluate the Distribution Network
- Provide warehouse network personnel with operational support & partner with DC teams to understand existing processes and areas for improvement
- Monitor performance metrics of Distribution Centers and works cross-functionally to improve service while balancing cost containment
- Develop & support cost savings (G2G) & service initiatives related to distribution / warehousing network
- Perform additional project related tasks as directed by management
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, statistics, supply chain or equivalent experience required
- WMS End User experience and training a plus
- Corporate position that requires interaction with warehouse operations and familiarity with warehouse environment
- Working knowledge of Distribution, Logistics & Supply Chain related processes and concepts
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More