Global Lean Reliability Leader
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Global Lean Reliability Leader will develop and lead implementation CHD’s maintenance reliability strategy towards achieving ZERO breakdowns by utilizing the 7 steps of Professional and Autonomous maintenance pillars. This global role will provide leadership guidance to the entire professional maintenance organization at CHD, will help to manage over $40MM in maintenance spend, $30MM in spare parts inventory and training and development to over 180 maintenance professionals. Reliability leaders in all 13 sites will have dotted functional line reporting relationships to the Global Lean Reliability Leader who will be responsible for providing coaching and capability development.
Develop, implement and maintain strategy programs to drive awareness of the Church and Dwight TPM / Reliability systems. This work includes ownership and execution of the following strategic initiatives:
- Develop and deliver process/programs that guide and support equipment reliability / TPM and maintenance efforts across all C&D sites.
- Develop tools to ensure all Church and Dwight people and temporary employees at all levels within the factory have the skills and competencies to perform their job function and to ensure effective implementation of AM / PM Programs.
- Achieving operational excellence through proactively identifying productivity and capacity improvement opportunities that can be achieved by improving equipment reliability
- Lead development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Manufacturing process labor standards for autonomous and professional maintenance teams
- Develop a factory master plan roadmap aligned the Global Supply Chain strategy designed to achieve Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost Objectives using TPM tools, techniques and methods.
- Training, coaching and challenging process owners in the use of Reliability / TPM and statistical tools, approaches and techniques to create sustainable management and measurement systems.
- Facilitate team use of Lean Tools, including Kaizen, 5S, Standard Work, PDCA/Problem Solving Process, and identifying Waste.
- Implement in partnership with Plant Management the use of standard dashboards to measure TPM Reliability KPIs and audits to track progress.
- Collaborate and build links with engineering and reliability professionals to infuse consistent and best in class processes, techniques, tools and systems for reliability and maintenance excellence.
- Work collaboratively with the Global Operations Leadership Team to define the organization structure, responsibilities, practices, procedures, processes and resources to ensure conformance with the TPM / Reliability standards.
- Budget accountability: Oversees strategies to manage maintenance spend of $40MM / year, MRO storage of $30MM and professional maintenance headcount of ~180 maintenance professionals.
- Manage multiple projects to ensure on-time delivery and quality using both internal and external resources.
- Investigating and analyzing production methods and processes to identify improvements to drive efficiency, reduce cost and eliminate waste.
- Minimum of 10+years of progressive experience working in Lean Manufacturing, Technical, Maintenance and Operations Management within a manufacturing environment. Work experience should demonstrate growth in position and/or responsibility.
- Proven experience on leading projects to reduce conversion cost and/or improving responsiveness.
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial / Mechanical / Chemical Engineering or related field experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Certification in Lean / Six Sigma Green Belt and/or Black Belt from ASQ or equivalent is a plus.
- Consumer products industry knowledge or working experience a plus.
- Practical experience in project/ program management and lean reliability implementation. Audit management.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More