Call Center Operations Supervisor
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Assists with developing staffing plans and overseeing scheduling based on contact trends to ensure all KPI goals are met. Oversees call center systems and coordinates with vendors to implement new programs and improve existing processes. Responsible for managing and maintaining call center databases: SQL, Microsoft Applications (PowerBi, Excel w/Macros, PowerPoint), etc. Works closely with third party contact centers to ensure metric compliance and resolve customer service issues.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Supports budgeting by creating forecasts; modeling staffing relative to service level requirements; and eliciting requirements from key stakeholders;
- Identifies business trend utilizing consumer data; compiles analysis reports in partnership with other teams across business units;
- Delivers weekly and monthly reporting to management both within and outside of the department;
- Ensure customer service data integrity by monitoring and validating data gathered by Customer Service Representatives;
- Utilizes data visualization to present discrete actionable data to call center management
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Develops call center systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks; designing user interfaces; planning and controlling implementations.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; managing system and process improvement.
- Responsible for coordinating scheduling; updating and maintaining workforce management system
- Meets call center financial objectives by estimating requirements; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Monitors third party call center compliance
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Participates in periodic training and updating of skills
- Write and administer effective development plans providing goals using the SMART method
- Responsible for following the quality system procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Conducts all activities in a fair, ethical manner which is in compliance with all corporate policies
Operating Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Five years of call center management experience required
- Must be computer literate and demonstrate the ability to learn new software and computer systems
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills in order to communicate effectively with all internal and external customers
- Experience with Oracle or other relational database applications
- Experience and Advanced with Microsoft office applications
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities, follow through on transactions, solve problems and work independently in a rapidly changing work environment
Education and Experience
- Sedentary job involving heavy data entry, heavy phone traffic
- Must be able to make quick and accurate decisions
- Must be able to provide accurate information to both the general public, employees, and senior management on a professional level.
- High school education or equivalent (Post HS graduate studies or degree preferred)
- Required- SQL
- Required- Power BI
- Expert at Microsoft Applications (PowerPoint, Excel w/Macros, etc.)
- Waterpik & CHD Products
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More