Sr Manager, Demand Planning
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Senior Manager, Demand Planning is responsible for managing and continuously improving the Sales & Operations Planning process by driving change through partnership with Supply Chain, Finance, Internal/Field Sales, and Marketing to develop the sales forecast for Church & Dwight’s businesses. In addition, the role is responsible for developing the future demand planning strategy, demand planning system enhancements, and process alignment across multiple global sites promoting best practices, driving performance improvements, and developing the team. The role is required to lead group and individual training sessions on the demand planning process and systems best practices. The role is responsible for making decisions on the future business growth assumptions which are used downstream for making supply and capacity investment decisions.
- Manage team of US demand planners, responsible for leading the organization’s S&OP, weekly UPC, and location level forecasting processes for rolling 18 months
- Evaluate and leverage cross functional data sources as enhancements to statistical forecast models (at a brand, UPC and location level)
- Partner with Marketing, Internal Sales, and Field Sales to understand current and upcoming key customer needs, special demand requests, and new product development
- Develop stretch targets, track, and report forecast accuracy metrics to drive continuous improvement in the forecasting process at all levels of the business
- Lead quarterly Executive S&OP meeting to communicate forecast assumptions, gaps, and recommendations to executive management
- Leverage forecast accuracy and forecasting process improvements to drive organizational value in areas of service improvement and cost reduction, as well as remove manual efforts
- Identify, analyze, and document the forecast errors related to the demand forecast for identification of corrective actions utilizing Blue Yonder/JDA and E2Open/Terra Technology
- Collaborate with the new products and marketing teams to develop new production introduction forecasts and launch timelines
- Apply US consumer forecasting business processes to the Global business to enhance current communication and accuracy
- BS/BA Degree in related field required; Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience within the Supply Chain environment (working within demand planning, analytics, and systems)
- Working knowledge of Blue Yonder/JDA and E2Open/Terra Technology preferred
- APICS or similar supply chain professional certification preferred
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More