Senior Analyst, International Pricing Analytics
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Sr Analyst, International Pricing Analytics will support the development of a best practice approach to maximizing profit / sales across the Church & Dwight portfolio through price analyses and recommendations that will achieve identified objectives by Brand. Partner with international subsidiaries and the global markets group to develop global pricing strategies that minimize arbitrage and channels conflicts
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Support the development and implementation of a sustainable approach to Pricing Analytics across C&D Brands and international markets that takes into account long-term brand objectives
- Support the development of a global approach to harmonize / set list prices and trade objectives across international subsidiaries and 400+ distributers
- Conduct analysis and make recommendations on pricing strategies, taking into account market conditions, competitive environment, and future portfolio development mix.
- Incorporate retailer and distributer go-to-market strategies to pricing recommendations to optimize sales and profit potential
- Scope of analysis and recommendations could include (but not limited to) the following: Product list pricing & MSRP, price/size architecture, promotional activity (depth, frequency, merchandising, etc.) and new product pricing
- Leverage price and promotion elasticity research studies; translating insights into strategies
- Develop pricing trackers / post-analysis of past recommendations
- Work collaboratively within each subsidiary’s and GMG’s Finance, Sales and Marketing teams and be able to anticipate/proactively manage the needs of cross-functional constituents
- Ad-hoc analyses as needed
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Marketing, Finance or Accounting is required; MBA a plus.
- Five (5) or more years of Consumer Packaged Goods industry experience in business analytics, sales, category management, finance or sales strategy is preferred
- International experience preferred
- Strong proficiency in Nielsen/IRI syndicated data.
- No travel required
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More