Talent Acquisition Operations Manager
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Talent Acquisition Operations Manager will play an integral role in shaping the Talent Acquisition (TA) strategy at Church & Dwight, which is part of Global Talent Management. You will lead the analytics, operations, compliance and vendor management for the function. In this role, you will raise the bar with our analytics and reporting that will inform key success metrics. You will be responsible for implementing and maintaining recruiting tools and processes that will help the recruiting team optimize their ability to be effective and provide value to our customers. As TA technology is ever changing, you will have a constant pulse on the external offerings available and make recommendations for future implementations. Additionally, the manager will oversee compliance and external hiring regulatory guidelines, tracking and reporting, including, but not limited to EEOC, OFCCP and AAP. In addition, you will oversee the contingent workforce policy, process and vendor, Joule.
- Collaborate with the Head of TA with key recruiting projects from concept through to execution
- Conceptualize, implement, and optimize recruiting metrics and dashboards to promote data driven decision making and key stakeholder consumption
- Use analytics and predictive analytics to drive talent acquisition and business decisions
- Drive process improvements and optimization of talent acquisition processes across the enterprise. Identify and track success metrics as you optimize the talent acquisition operating model
- Engage directly with global stakeholders as the subject matter expert around recruiting processes and measurement
- Responsible for analyzing and optimizing our current systems to drive scale
- Develop and managing relationships with recruiting partners and vendors (Workday, Linked In, HireVu, Glassdoor & Local Job Network)
- Evaluate tools and technologies that help to make the function more efficient and digitally savvy
- Manage the RFI and RFP process and vendor management for new technologies added to the TA technology stack
- Lead compliance and regulatory strategy and reporting including AAP, I-9, EEO, Pre-Employment process, OFCCP outreach and additional OFCCP and EEOC requirements
- Oversee the contingent workforce strategy, model and vendor in the U.S.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key HR, business and external stakeholders.
Education & What You’ll Bring
- Undergraduate degree required. Master’s or Professional Certifications in Recruiting or HR is preferred
- 8-10 years’ experience in operations, management consulting, strategy or Talent Acquisition/HR operations
- In-depth knowledge of analytical tools and visualization such as Excel and PowerBI
- Strong data analytics background
- Workday Recruit is required
- Knowledge working with and optimizing HR platforms
- Experience building and scaling programs in a high-growth, rapidly adapting environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, working autonomously, and navigate ambiguity with ease
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated change management experience
- Strong understanding of US based compliance and regulatory processes and standards including I-9, AAP and OFCCP
- Prior experience partnering and managing vendors
- Positive attitude which inspires other team members
- Proficiency in continuous improvement methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills targeting a wide variety of audiences from the general employee population to executive leadership teams
- Ability to communicate effectively, balance multiple tasks, set priorities, and solve problems independently
- Technology proficiency is critical, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft 365 including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Reliable with a strong work ethic and professional demeanor
- Collaborative, communicative team player
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More